00:57

"kim misoo", seokjin read the name on the file. namjoon nodded, "look at this one. it was right above this one", he said. "kim mihee", seokjin whispered. "still born on 8 december 1992", namjoon spoke, horror evident in his eyes. "did you know about this", namjoon asked. seokjin was quite unable to speak. "is it okay if i take a few picture of the file", namjoon asked jackson. jackson rubbed his hands nervously, "you are putting me in a tough spot brother". namjoon pouted, "please". jackson nodded, "okay but please don't share this with anyone". namjoon smiled and quickly took pictures of the file and arranged the files back into their respective shelves. then the three boys exited the room.

namjoon and seokjin thanked the doctor. "thank you so much. if you need anything, i will be there", namjoon smiled hugging the doctor. the two boys set to busan. namjoon watched seokjin, "are you okay. should i drive", he asked although he was sure no one in their right mind would allow him to. "i don't want to die yet joonie", seokjin chuckled. "at least i made you laugh", he smiled. seokjin nodded, "i am just afraid. i don't know how i would tell misoo that she had a twin", seokjin muttered nervously. namjoon placed his hands on seokjin's thighs, "don't worry. everything will fall into place", he encouraged. the journey was rather quiet. the two paused at a diner to eat dinner and continued to drive to busan. 

seokjin dropped namjoon and drove to taehyung's house. he called taehyung immediately. "hello, jelly", he spoke. taehyung chimed, "hello. are you back or-", he asked. "i am back. actually, look out of your window", seokjin said. taehyung jumped as soon as he saw the familiar car, "you are here. why didn't you just walk inside", taehyung asked excitedly. "it was late and i didn't want to wake your mom. if you are not sleepy could you please let me in. i really want to be with you", seokjin mumbled. "you don't have to ask. i am already here", taehyung chuckle knocking at the car window. seokjin smiled and followed taehyung to his bedroom. 

"so why did you got to seoul on such a short notice", taehyung asked sitting down on the bed beside seokjin. "namjoon suggested that we should return to seoul so we could gather clues regarding my ring", seokjin muttered. taehyung nodded, "did you find anything", he asked. "nothing specific", seokjin spoke burying his head into the other boy's shoulders. taehyung placed his hands over seokjin's cheeks, "it will be okay. it will be okay", taehyung murmured.