00:19

kim seokjin pulled his hand away and looked at jimin. "are you alright", he asked the younger boy as his soulmate rushed to hug him. jimin panted heavily as he hugged jungkook. "i am alright" he said, "thank you" the boy expressed his gratitude. jungkook kissed the jimin pulling him away. seokjin scratched his neck and turned to min yoongi. namjoon and seokjin looked at min yoongi with raised eyebrows, "why did you have to hit him", namjoon asked with fury in his eyes. yoongi fixed his eyes on the ground, "he- he was- he just got on my nerves", yoongi said walking away. hoseok and namjoon followed yoongi muttering, "you can't just hit him like that" leaving seokjin and taehyung behind. seokjin panted and grabbed his water bottle and gulped the water visibly.

 taehyung looked at seokjin, "yoongi hyung, he was not like this. he was really nice and he really cared. he took care of both jimin and i. he loved us so much", taehyung said with tears in his eyes. seokjin walked to the boy and enveloped him into a hug running his hands across his back. "it is okay, he still loves you", seokjin said softly. "he doesn't love us. he hates us." taehyung said holding onto seokjin. the older boy pulled away and looked into the younger boy's eyes, "hate is still a feeling. he is affected by you. it indicates he still cares about you. opposite of love is not hate, hate is just love turned wrong, opposite of love is apathy." seokjin told the boy.

taehyung smiled at the polite words. seokjin always knew to say the right words at the right time. his words were always meaningful. taehyung nodded and wiped the tears away and smiled, "you are right. he still cares. we just need to remind him, we are the same taehyung and jimin and he can be the same yoongi hyung", tae said confidently. seokjin nodded with a smile and patted his back, "i know you can", he said with a smile. taehyung nodded and picked his bag and placed his script inside the pocket of his bag and seokjin did the very same. 

there was one question that still bothered taehyung. "hyung, where is your soulmate ring", taehyung asked seokjin"