00:46

yoongi groaned, "he isn't a little kid, he probably was tired and went home" he stated. jimin shook his head, "he can't. he hates public transport and none of us dropped him because we are all here", jimin stated. seokjin agreed, "he was a behaving strangely too." namjoon reached out into his pocket, his nose turned red as soon as the his hands rubbed against the fabric of his empty pocket, "i may know why", namjoon said with fear in his eyes. seokjin studied the boy carefully, namjoon was a wise boy who was always happy. it was unusual to see namjoon frightened. worse panicked. namjoon immediately rushed out of the room hoping to find taehyung. it was imperative that the boys talked to each other.

seokjin smiled "i'll just see what that was all about. you boys have fun. don't worry about it", he said and followed namjoon. "hey, you want to tell what all of this about", seokjin asked catching up with namjoon. namjoon nervously payed with his fingers, "mind giving me a ride to the ice cream parlor near taehyung's home" he asked. seokjin nodded and they both drove to taehyung's house in his car. seokjin didn't want to sound desperate so he refrained from asking namjoon any questions. namjoon did not initiate any conversation either. they both arrived at the ice cream parlor.

the two boys walked in, quickly spotting the blue haired boy. namjoon took a deep breath, "mind if i talk to him alone", he asked hopefully. seokjin nodded, "sure. don't worry whatever it is. it will be okay", he tired to ease namjoon, not sure why namjoon was anxious, and retreated to his car. namjoon nodded and approached the boy.

"taehyung-ssi", he said startling the boy who was engrossed in comparing the two rings in his hands. taehyung looked up, "i am mad. really really mad", he said placing the two rings on the table. namjoon nodded, "i know. you have the right to. i am sorry", namjoon began. "i need a little more than that. you have so much to explain.", taehyung says. namjoon nodded, "i am ready to-" taehyung sits straight placing his hands on the table "how did you find my ring. how long have you known this. why did you not consider it to be important enough to tell me about it" he asked heat rising up to his cheeks. namjoon tapped his fingers against the table, "that day. when yoongi was about to hit jimin. when seokjin saved him. i know you saw that he didn't have a ring. i saw him leave and you threw your ring away in frustration. i don't know why i picked the ring up but what i saw next was surprising",  namjoon spoke. "okay but why did you not tell me about it", taehyung whined. namjoon pulled the rings closer to him playing with them, "it was obvious you were in love with seokjin. i didn't want to ruin it. also i wasn't sure if it really was worth it." namjoon whispered. taehyung raised his eyebrow, "you didn't think it worth informing your soulmate that you are indeed his soulmate", taehyung ridiculed. namjoon shook his head, 

"not that but this isn't normal. ever wonder why you couldn't read the words inscribed on your ring. i am sure you have. my aunt is a professional love and soulmate consultant. people like us we don't fall in love with our soulmate and that is okay. soulmates don't necessarily have to be lovers. thay can be friends too. overtime the meaning of soulmates changed. it was referred to someone you would devote your life to. someone you would love. the possibility of friendship faded just like the words on our rings. sometimes there are soulmates who are just friends and that is special because our love is not tinted by desire. we are special. that is why our rings don't have the first words inscribed in them but rather a single word faded into our rings. butterfly. something so beautiful" namjoon completed. taehyung nodded trying to understand everything namjoon said. "i understand but why didn't you tell me this earlier" he asked. namjoon looked down at the two rings, "i was just scared. i wanted to be sure you were ready to accept all this information." namjoon said. taehyung nodded, "when did you know. i am sure it was before you came across my ring." namjoon smiled and looked at taehyung, "to be honest. since the first day here. you offered me lunch when i forgot mine. i knew you were that special one. i just had to be patient. i knew one day we would have this conversation", namjoon laughed.