00:48

namjoon, taehyung and seokjin were all seated in seokjin's car ready to meet namjoon's aunt haeun. "seokjin-hyung, i did ask her about your situation. i don't think she has an answer to that", namjoon mumbles aware that seokjin's motive to see his aunt was more deeper than the connection between taehyung and him. "right from here, right" seokjin inquires ignoring namjoon's statement. "yes right and then we will be there" namjoon stated. seokjin parked the car safely and the three boys stepped out immediately. 

they were warmly greeted by namjjon's aunt. "we are very sorry to be here without any prior notice", seokjin says politely. haeun smiles, "it is alright. namjoon is more like a little brother than my nephew. so namjoon and his friends are always welcome", she cooed and guided them inside. once they were all comfortable, "haeun-ssi i wanted to learn more about namjoon's and taehyung's connection", seokjin began. the older women nodded, "i understand your concern, seokjin-sii, can i ask you a question". seokjin nodded and the women continued, "do you know the actual essence of soulmates". when she does not get a response she continues talking, "all things exist as inseparable and contradictory opposites, for example warmth-cold, dark-light, moon and sun and old-young. neither of them are superior. both of them complete and complement each other" the woman explains. "like yin and yang", taehyung interjects enthusiastically. the women smiles at taehyung with an appreciative nod and continues, "soulmates are just like that. yin and yang. both complete each other. both polar opposites and thus attract each other" she staes. "just like two poles of a magnet", taehyung chimed excitedly. "right. there is a catch though. the theory of soulmates is a little flawed just like everything on earth. some humans are attracted to people similar to them. people who think like them people who go through the same challenges as them. people who enjoy doing the same things as them", the women explained. "joonie are i are soulmates. we complete each other but we aren't attracted to each other.", taehyung concludes. haeun nodded "you have nothing to worry about seokjin-ssi. namjoon is aromantic either way." she laughed. the boys looked at her in awe. "oh, he didn't tell you yet, did he", she said biting her lip. namjoon tilted his head moving his finger to his eyebrows, "well- she isn't wrong", he whispers shrugging his shoulders. 

seokjin nodded, "namjoon-ah, you could have just told me that. there wouldn't have been any need to trouble haeun-ssi" he said playing with his fingers. namjoon raised his eyebrows "seokjin, you are just lying to yourself. tell her the real reason you are here", he encouraged. seokjin doesn't protest, "heeun-ssi. do you have any idea, why i was born without a ring." the women took a deep breath, "namjoon told me about your case seokjin-ssi. i thought about it. i even asked my colleagues about it. there has never been such a case. no one is born without a ring but it is possible someone stole it before you could understand the significance of it ."