00:44

taehyung cursed silently. seokjin looked at taehyung, "it might be the delivery boy. i ordered some art supplies yesterday.", he shrugged. "you stay here", taehyung said placing his finger on seokjin's chest, "i'll go have a look" he said. seokjin nodded and waited patiently. taehyung slowly opened the door surprised to find his tall friend. "joonie-hyung", taehyung squealed. namjoon nodded, "tae- i didn't know you were at seokjin-hyung's house. jimin told me you were sick" namjoon said and stepped inside the house. "ahh yes. actually i just wanted to practice alone. i can't concentrate properly with so many people", taehyung said playing with his hair.

 namjoon smiled, "you are playing with your hair", namjoon pointed. taehyung immediately put his hand down and raised his eyebrows. "you play with your hair, when you aren't honest." namjoon stated with a chuckle. "it is okay tae- you can tell me that you just wanted to spend more time with seokjin-hyung", namjoon teased. taehyung blushed furiously and nodded. "sorry joonie- are you here to meet seokjin-hyung", taehyung asked. before namjoon could answer taehyung's question taehyung was further embarrassed by seokjin's loud, "jelly- what is taking you so long. you do not have the permission to flirt with the delivery boy." namjoon laughed, "jelly, how cute. but i guess he is the jealous one now", namjoon smirked. taehyung shook his head, "i'll be back in a minute".

taehyung looked at seokjin with a blank expression. "namjoon-hyung is waiting outside. i think he wants to talk to you", taehyung said. seokjin's eyes grew big, "shit- is he going to be mad at me. wait what did you tell him. did he hear me scream. oh no " seokjin rambled. "come on. he is your best friend. just go talk to him", taehyung said and pushed the boy out. seokjin stumbled in front of namjoon, "hey joonie" he said with a shy smile. namjoon laughed, "hyung- what is it with the sudden use of nick names. i thought you found them disgusting". seokjin shrugged, "i think people change", he said grabbing a glass of water and handing it to namjoon. namjoon nodded and drank a sip of water, "i was on my way to the bowling lounge with hoseok and yoongi. i didn't want to be the third wheel so i was here to ask you if you would like to accompany me but i guess i'll just learn for my math test" namjoon said with a small smile. "hey namjoon- you can stay here. we can all watch a movie" seokjin said polietly. "i don't want to play gooseberry. you both enjoy your evening. i'll see you at school. oh! and also we have decided the date for the performance. seven days from today", namjoon explained and exited the house.