00:12

seokjin noticed jimin and jungkook arrive. he immediately stood up puling the sleeves of his sweater further down so they hanged off his fingers. jungkook studies seokjin carefully and then looks at jimin. seokjin smiled at taehyung, "excuse me", he said politely and scurried to namjoon and hoseok. namjoon and hoseok were deciding the choreography for the dance piece. namjoon smiled and watched his team, "good evening everyone", he said with confidence. 

"you are all selected to be a part of the musical; the black swan", he continued. "we are all part of this one team and i hope that with your cooperation the musical will be astounding" namjoon said with a smile. "i am kim namjoon and i will be the director of the musical.", he completed with a smile. "i am min yoongi", a voice spoke as a cute boy walked inside the room. "i don't think any introductions are required", he said his sight piercing jimin, making him look away "but for the new kids, i will be working with the music in the play.", yoongi said sitting on top of the table looking at seokjin and jungkook,  "i hope you are glad that you will be able to perform a piece of mine with my permission", he said emphasizing the last word.

namjoon looked at the boys, "alright, today we will just go through the script and work on our competence with each other. teamwork and chemistry is extremely important to present a great act",  namjoon said. "yoongi, i hope you will be able to cooperate", he said. yoongi smirked "don't worry about that. we have great chemistry, don't we hoseokie", he said huskily. hoseok looked at namjoon who just nodded, 'it will be alright', namjoon mouthed.

they boys all sat together and read the script. "the script is beautiful", yoongi was the first to speak. "i think it expresses every artist feeling vividly. i am actually impressed.", he said and namjoon smiled, his dimples exemplifying his smile. hoseok chuckled, "i am proud of you joonie, this is great", he said patting his back. jimin smiled, "it is a beautiful script hyung", he said. namjoon smiled, red from the remarks, "thank you boys. we can start working from tomorrow. see you tomorrow", he said and he left the room. 

seokjin was about to follow namjoon but a he stopped as he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. he turned around to look at jungkook.