00:04

kim seokjin collected his books and his schedule and walked to his assigned class, literature. he could feel countless number of eyes fixed on his as he entered the class. he consciously made sure that his fingers were hidden behind the sleeves of his over sized sweat shirt before sitting down next to a very excited boy. "hello new kid, i am jung hoseok"  he said his smile radiating positive energy. seokjin smiled back politely, "kim seokjin", he said uncomfortably. hoseok noticed seokjin's awkward posture. "are you alright", he asked. "yes, why is every one staring at me", he asked innocently. hoseok laughed, "they probably never saw a handsome boy before", he joked with a flirtatious smirk. seokjin chuckled and looked around. everyone was looking at him except one kid, min yoongi.

"what is wrong with him. why is he sitting alone", seokjin asked the younger boy. hoseok sighed, "he is just like that. always sulking. he barely talks to anyone", hoseok said wry smile. seokjin nodded examining the boy carefully. "he doesn't have a soulmate ring too", he exclaimed. hosek disagreed, "he does have it, he just never wore it", hoseok explains. seokjin frowns, 'idiot, why would he not wear his ring. he so lucky to have one', jin thought. hoseok's smile turned into a small frown, "i wish he believed in his soulmate", hoseok said.

their thoughts were interrupted by their literature professor. the professor was sweet and gentle. the class was extremely interesting. hoseok was very good at literature and was very interested in the subject. the lecture was completed and the class was dismissed. the students pour out of the classroom and settle in the next class. 

a little while later, the students assembled in the cafeteria to eat their lunch. hoseok and seokjin collected their lunch. hoseok looked at seokjin, "let me introduce you to my friend namjoon", he said walking towards the silver haired boy. seokjin smiled and greeted namjoon with a warm smile, "we have met each other already hoseok", seokjin informed and namjoon nodded in confirmation. "wow", hoseok laughed and the three boys ate lunch together. 

namjoon looked at hoseok and then at seokjin. "hoseok and i are meeting at a art gallery after school. they have brilliant art work there. do you want to join us hyung", he asked politely. seokjin smiled, "i will be there".