00:25

taehyung really wanted to talk to seokjin. he wanted to make the boy realize that he was precious. that the boy deserved the love. he just did not know how to. he had never made many friends before and this was the first time he had feelings for someone. unlike other people he did not believe in falling in love with anyone who is not your soulmate.

he recalled jimin teasing taehyung, "what if you die before you find your soulmate. what if your soulmate hates you. come on live your life", jimin told him. taehyung simply laughed, "don't justify your relationship with yoongi hyung, how can you be in a relationship when you know it is going to end". jimin stared at taehyung, "why live when you are going to die taehyung", jimin mocked.

taehyung laughed at himself, jimin was happy with his soulmate it was him who had fallen in love with someone who isn't his soulmate. red paint splashed across taehyung's empty canvas snapping taehyung back to reality. "i know what is bothering you", a deep voice spoke. taehyung frowned at the shorter boy, "what is bothering me right now is your presence. why did you splash red paint all over my canvas". the older boy scowled, "is that how you talk to your hyung". taehyung shook his head, "i don't care". the older boy chuckled, "you haven't changed a bit taehyungie", he said. taehyung's eyes softened at the nickname. "i am sorry yoongi hyung. i am sorry for everything. i missed you" he said looking down.

the school bells chimed once again indication the termination of the art class. yoongi looked at taehyung, "it is okay taehyung. it wasn't your fault. can we talk in the school playground", yoongi asked picking his art supplies. taehyung nodded, "sure, let me check if i have a free hour" taehyung replied, pulling his timetable out. "i know you do", yoongi said walking out of the art class.

the two boys walked to the school and yoongi began talking. "i am sorry taehyungie, i blamed you without listening to your part of the story. i knew it wasn't your fault. i knew it was just jimin. but- i thought you knew about it. you helped him. i couldn't trust you either."

taehyung frowned, "jimin- no. we didn't steal your music. why would we.  jeonghoon had given this song to us. she said it was a present. jimin told me that she had a crush on me and she wanted to impress me. i never really talked to her but i was happy that she had given her song to us", taehyung explained. yoongi looked at taehyung, "did jeonhoon come to you directly. did she hand the music to your personally." taehyung raised his eyebrowns, "no. jimin told me that she had given it to him as she was too shy to talk to me but how does that matter". yoongi sighed, "it does, that brat lied to you".

"he couldn't handle my love for hoseok. he couldn't accept that i had found my soulmate. he stole my song and made it seem like jeonhoon, hoseok's sister, stole it. he made sure that hoseok looked like the culprit. i believed him for an instance but i recalled that only jimin knew the password to my computer. there is no possible way hoseok or jeonhoon would have acess to it" yoongi explained. taehyung let the fact sink in. "i know you are falling in love with the handsome boy with over sized sweaters. i also know that he is not your soulmate. i just want you to be careful"