00:53

"your mom said what-", taehyung screeched. seokjin calmly kissed taehyung playing with his faded blue hair. "don't worry. i only love you. we need to do something about the situation", seokjin mumbled. taehyung rubbed a circle with his thumb on seokjin's cheek, "i don't understand why don't you tell her that you already have someone in your life. that i am more than a friend", taehyung said bitterly. seokjin groaned, "you know you mean so much to me jelly. it isn't simple. my parents aren't as accepting as your mother. it wasn't easy with jungkook. although i convinced my heart to believe that jungkook gave up on me because i wasn't his soulmate i am aware that my parents might have played a large role in this. i don't want them to harm us not until i understand everything about my ring", seokjin spoke as he smothered the other boy's jawline.

taehyung bit his lips, "i will help you peanut butter. i also want you to know. i am strong. i will love you forever. i promise" he said confidently. seokjin nodded playing with the buttons pf taehyung's shirt. taehyung pressed his lips against seokjin's plump red lips. "tae, lunch is ready", a sweet voice chimed.  seokjin kissed taehyung quickly and then unwrapped himself from taehyung's embrace. "i love your mom's food more than you. sorry jelly", seokjin snickered. the little family of three hand lunch together. they shared a small conversation. it was perfect. "thank you for the lunch ajumeoni", seokjin chimed as he took his utensils to the kitchen to wash them away. the hyung mother smiled, "one good choice you made tae- you better be good to him"  she chuckled. 

while the two boys were watching anime taehyung received a call from jimin . "jimin and jungkook are at the bowling alley. namjoon is on his way. they want us to join them too" taehyung informed. seokjin nodded, "let's go then." 

they arrived at the bowling alley. namjoon was already talking jimin and jungkook. "taehyungie", jimin exclaimed as soon as he taehyung. namjoon smiled at the two boys enthusiastically. "thank you. yoongi and hoseok need to learn to have fun with their friends too", namjoon whined. jungkook chuckled, "are you all ready to succumb to the master of the game", he said with a cheeky smile. "you should be ready because i am the real master", taehyung challenged. "i love you jelly but jungkook is too good", seokjin said making jungkook smile. "choose wisely. you don't want to be on the loosing team" taehyung teased. jimin clapped his hands to draw the attention towards him, "okay so the teams are decided. namjoon hyung and tae versus seokjin hyung and jungkookie", he announced. "sounds good to me", taehyung exclaimed. "good to me too", seokjin and jungkook said in unison.

the boys played until they couldn't stand anymore. "you boys are already tired. you have horrible stamina.", jimin teased. "you didn't even play", jungkook complained. "you know i have more stamina than you jungkookie", jimin teased. "you actually think that- you know i am better than you. you barely last minutes", jungkook said seriously. "well, you both. i am really hungry right now. i don't think this is the appropriate time to discuss your private matters okay-", namjoon whined. "what we didn't say that-", jungkook grumbled as his cheeks turned red. "i thought you were asexual-", jimin countered. "aromantic isn't the same as asexual jiminie.", namjoon smirked.