Son of Greatness

3rd person POV:

Being a parent was never something Nana Shimura had thought her life would turn to. But after discovering that the last remnant of her late husband was growing inside her, she opted to hold on to that last flame of her love. She is the current holder of an astronomically powerful quirk known as One for All and due to each predecessor before her having no children after attaining the mantle as a holder, she had no idea of how it would affect her unborn son. Her selected successor, a young man by the name of Toshinori Yagi, had yet to be given One for All and had been training in secret with her. Soon the early weeks turned to months and the media swarmed her as she entered her second trimester of pregnancy. Millions of media interviewers, fans, and fanatics badgered her with questions of the yet to be born child. The one question that remained in the air was what was his quirk going to be? Being a 10th generation quirk user herself she was confident that her son would be born with a quirk but had no idea of what it would be or how One for All would affect his quirk or her predecessors for that matter.

With the last few days of her pregnancy coming to an end she gave her successor One for All as well as a recommendation into the prestigious school of heroics, UA University. Toshinori had a difficult life. At his quirkless diagnosis, his parents abandoned him to fend for himself. Nana had found the young boy, abandoned, scared, malnourished and worst of all, alone. She had just started her hero career and gotten married when she found him. Not taking no for an answer she took in young Toshinori as her son and procecuted his parents for child abuse and endagnerment. This being said she wasn't worried about raising a son, it was childbirth and the days after that worried her the most, what worried her was the effects of 7 different quirks information running through her blood. These fears were just passing thoughts and meant nothing when a black haired silver eyed son was welcomed into the world on July 15th 2702 just after the clock struck 3 AM.

The quirks of her husband, master, herself, the stockpiling, quirk giving, and each of the 4 other quirks within One for All were present in some manner in her baby boy. She believed that the color that was in the stars that represented the previous holders, that she had seen in visions, had blended into the magnificent silver that was his eyes. Toshinori was present in place of Izuku's father who had been killed by Nana's nemesis and nemesis of each and every holder of One for All. The man that created her quirk, aside from her levitation that is, was the same man who took the life of her life long companion and husband. It is unknown what his ancient name is but she knew there was one name that he called himself, and it is All for One. This came to mind because at the first moment she saw her son she saw a baby boy that looked similar to the thief of quirks, similar jet black curly hair as well as freckles but in different spots on his face than on her nemesis. She had chalked it up to the fact that One for All had influenced his appearance and her son looks like the younger twin sibling of the nameless quirk thief.

"M-Mother? Are you alright?" Nana looked at the small child before looking at her adopted son. "It's nothing Toshi, just a bad memory." She smiled as the baby in her hands tried to give a toothless smile of its own to mimic his own mother. "Have you decided on a name for him yet?" Nana had stopped to think of this before beginning a small verbal self thought process. "If I'm thinking of this logically, maybe I should use a name that my late husband would've liked. Should I use a name that signifies him as one of the predecessors or of One for All itself. No, I don't want someone to get the wrong idea and force him into danger unknowingly. Perhaps something happy or such that could mean him to be a kind hearted boy coul-" "Mother, you're in one of your word vomits again." Nana stopped when Toshinori patted her shoulder to get her out of her self evaluation of what she should name her son. Not to mention her infant child is reaching up for the kanji of the word 'Mutter' that had manifested in thin air.