New Day

DO NOT READY IF YOU DIDN'T READ BOOK 1

August 25, 2019

Kamiya POV
I was in a room with Miracle, Jayda, Kay and TeeLee.I was getting ready because today was me and Kentrell's wedding .

"Ok Kamiya I see you girl, looking all cute for my brother." TeeLee said and I laughed doing a little spin.

"You look like black lil ratchet Snow White."Jayda said and I laughed.

"Where my babygirl at?"I asked and Miracle went to get her.She soon came back with my baby in her arms.As soon as she seen me she reached for me.

She then started looking around the room.Whenever she did this it meant she wanted Kentrell.She still hasn't said her first word yet so we are still waiting for that.

"Girl yo ugly ass daddy not in here."I said and she looked like she was bout to cry.

"Oh no take her back I regret this."I said giving her back to Miracle and she stopped crying.

"Little heffa."I said and The girls laughed.

"Kamiya you ready, ready to be with him for life."Kaylyn said and I nodded.

"Yes I love him to death and I can't live without him."I said and she smiled and hugged me.

"Ok you guys everyone is ready."Ben said, he was going to walk me down the isle since my dad couldn't be here to do it.

"You ready Miya?"He asked me, I nodded and he smiled

"Ight y'all go ahead in there and get in y'all positions and stuff."Ben said and they left out.He looked at me.

"Just take a breath ok y'all got this y'all love each other, you guys have a child together, you guys have been through so much together.."He said and I nodded taking a breath.

"I'm ready."I said and I grabbed his hand and we walked out.When we made it to the closed doors that led to the entrance I stopped.

"Ben...."I said.

"Kamiya remember what we talked about you love him, this is the life you guys will live with forever, this is one of those moments you wanna remember."He said and I smiled nodding.I put my arm through his and took a breath.He looked at me and I nodded.The security opened the doors revealing everyone.

The first person I saw was Kentrell.He looked so good with his blue matching mine.He smiled at me as me and Ben walked down the isle.Once we made it to the stage.Everything began.

(Imma skip most parts because I don't know how a wedding goes)

"Kamiya do you take Kentrell to be your husband as you both shall live?"The man asked.

"I do."I said smiling.

"Kentrell do yo-"The man was cut off.

"Mane you already know now hurry up I wanna kiss her damn."Kentrell said and everyone laughed.I playfully rolled my eyes.The man gave Kentrell and me a ring.We both slid it on each other's finger.

"You shall kiss the bride."He said and Kentrell smiled at me pulling me to him by my waist.He leaned down and kissed me.The kiss was slow and passionate it was cut off tho by something being thrown at us.

I looked down and see it was flowers.

"NO MORE BABIES!"KD yelled throwing flowers along with the rest of the boys.Everyone laughed and Kentrell threw them back.

I looked past Kentrell and seen Kind crawling to us.I smiled and picked her up.

"Mommies little girl."I said kissing her face and she smiled squirming.

"Nah Nah this daddy baby."Kentrell said taking her from me.He threw her up in the air and she smiled.He stopped and kissed her cheek.

"Now let's go I'm ready to eat shit."KD said walking out and we laughed.

"Whewww Chile the ghetto."Kay said and I laughed.

"Mane come on let's go."Kentrell said

"Wait y'all don't wanna ride in the carriage or have a honey moon?"Jayda said and Kentrell turned around.

"Do we look white? We going over to mamas to eat, we gon give y'all Kind and we gon go home and fuck.Honey moon."He said and everyone laughed.

"Bae that's so ghetto."I said still laughing he chuckled and shrugged.

"Yo lace front is so ghetto."He said laughing and I straight faced him.

"Bae I'm playing."He said and I rolled my eyes walking away.

"But nah fr we all finna go out to eat and then go to the club."Kentrell said.

"Bae it's 12:36 p.m."I said and he smacked his lips.

"Did I say right now?"He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't make me throw this ring."I said and he chuckled.

"LETS GO I BEEN WAITING IN THE CAR FOR 5 MINUTES!"KD yelled coming back.

"Nigga."Ben said laughing and I chuckled.

"Mane let's go."He said and he grabbed my hand and we walked out.

*At Kentrell's moms house*
"Y'all really got married."TeeLee said and I nodded.Its still unbelievable.

"Had to put a ring on it before another nigga beat me to it."He said feeding Kind as she sat on his lap.

"You so soft."I said and he looked at me.

"I still like to kill people."He said and I laughed Kind then tried to grab the spoon because Kentrell was taking to long to give her the next bite.

"Wait damn fat ass baby."He said and she made a face then scratched him hard.

"AHHH! Kind ouuu...here take yo baby."He said and I laughed as he stormed out the kitchen.

"Aww Kind you made daddy mad."I said and she laughed.

"Fat ass baby just like her mamma, ain't that baby weight suppose to be gon by now."KD said and I slapped him in the back of his head.He mugged me and continued eating.

"Come on Kind let's go see if daddy ok."I said walking up the stairs as she laid her head on my shoulders.

I went to his old room and opened the door to see him on the bed laying down with his arms crossed. I busted out laughing sitting Kind on the bed.

"Bae I know you not really mad."I said and he huffed.

"Yes now get the baby and get out."He said and I laughed.Kind crawled to him and put her hands on his face.

"Dada..."She said lowly and my face lit up.I looked at Kentrell and he was smiling hard and sat up.

"Kind say it again." He said still smiling and she started babbling.He picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"Kind say it again, say dada."He said.

"Dada.... da da da da."She said again playing with his phone.He looked at me and smiled.

"Ohhhhhh baeeee!"He yelled and I smiled chuckling.He kissed her all over her face.

"I really wanted you to say mama princess."I said pouting.Kentrell cupped my face and kissed me.

"It's ok ma."He said and I playfully rolled my eyes .

"When we going to the club?I asked.

"10:00."He said and I nodded.

"Imma take a nap."I said and he nodded I took off my shoes and slid in the bed.I closed my eyes and instantly fell off to sleep.

We back in dis bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you felt about it
We back
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙