Wrong Time

May 20, 2020
9:25 p.m
Miracle POV

Me and Ben were at our house trying to decide on what to name the baby

Me and Ben were at our house trying to decide on what to name the baby. I was 9 months and I was a little over so I could honestly have her at anytime.

"How about Milani." He said and i nodded.

"I like it but I was thinking about Malaysia." I said.

"Rock paper scissors and whoever win get to name the baby what they want." He said and I smirked.

"Bet." I said.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." We said and he won we did it again and I won.

"Last round baby." He said.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." We said and he won.

"Yessir Milani it is." He said and I pouted.

"I don't like it." I said.

"Well you loss." He said and I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Awe mane Mir don't cry. If you want the baby name to be Malaysia that bad it can be." He said and the tears instantly went away.

"Thank you." I said and I got up finna head to the room until water dropped from in between my legs.

"Bae...." I said and he looked at me.

"Mane don't tell me bruh." He said getting up coming over to me.

"Bae my water broke we h-" I cut myself off as a felt a pain in my stomach.

"Ahh shit Bae we gotta go to hospital." I said and he nodded getting his keys and our phones.He helped me to the car and got in speeding off.

"Fuck Bae this shit hurts can you go any faster?" I asked feeling more contractions.

"No I actually can't, 12 still put people in jail." He said.I felt the urge to cry but I didn't.

"SPEED THIS BITCH UP!" I yelled causing him to jump.

"Bae chill I'm trying to get there." He said going a little faster.He pulled out his phone calling somebody.

"Aye y'all come to the hospital......yea her water broke......we good.....thank you bro.....Ight always....bye." He said and hung up.

"You gon be alright baby."He said putting his hand on my stomach.

"Ben baby..." I said and he looked at me.

"Baby you gonna have to I mean have to SPEED UP." I said and he sped up. About 10 minutes later we made it to the hospital.Ben hopped out and went in and came back out with 2 nurses. They came and put me in a wheelchair taking me to a room.

Ben POV

••••Ben POV