Let go

July 12, 2020
10:34 p.m
Kentrell POV

"Kamiya you tripping for nothing

"Kamiya you tripping for nothing." I said as she sat here being mad and upset for nothing.

She has been doing this for the past days. She'll just get angry at a random moment and go off on me bout bullshit.

"Le'asia please don't start acting like this again. I thought we said we would talk to each other if something was wrong." I said.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me." She said making me clench my jaws.

"Kamiya are you missing Zaliyah and Malaria?" I asked.

"Duh but I'm fine." She said.

"Ok and you can be fine and miss them but you not finna go off on me cuz I ain't do shit to you." I said.

"It's your fault they both dead. You could have did something." She said and I just stared at her.

"You serious right now? Kamiya I know and it's not my fault but you think I don't know that? But for you to just sit here and say that is beyond me." I said trying not to be loud because Kyrie and Kind were in her asleep.

"Boy bye you know it was your fault. Sat there and watched her do that shit." She said and I hopped up walking over to her.

"You not finna keep blaming this on me, like everyone else wasn't right there to hell even you was right there." I said.

"Kentrell is you don't get out my face." She said.

"I was pregnant hell I was suppose to do?" She asked and I chuckled.

"She was pregnant and did everything she could for Malaria." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"She was barely pregnant." She said.

"But she still was." I said

"Ok now can you get out my face." She said and I shook my head.

"MOVE!" She yelled and I put my hand over her mouth.

"Mane shut up before they wake up." I said and she pushed me.

"Keep.hands.to.self." I said to myself.

"You should have got.out.my.face." She said getting up walking out the room. I followed her as she went downstairs.

"Mane you really trippin I know you miss them but come on now I thought we moved past this attitude stuff." I said as she got something to drink.

"We have I don't have an attitude I'm just saying what you could have did." She said.

"Yea that's the problem, don't tell me what I shoulda coulda did." I said and she chuckled.

"Now you mad?" She asked.

"Why would I be happy?" I asked back and she rolled her eyes finna walk away but I grabbed her wrist.