Weird

November 18, 2019
3:00
Kamiya POV

I was on my way to Jayda's house to get her and Miracle so that we could go get the stuff for Kind's party for tomorrow cuz it was gonna be her birthday

I got them and we went to at least 5 different stores.I had took them back home and went to go see Nia.I don't know why but we had a good bond with each other.

Once I made it there I got out and knocked on the door.A few moments later she opened it.

"Hey girly."She said with a smile and gave me a hug.

"Hey girl."I said with a smile pulling away.She stepped aside letting me in.I went and sat on the couch the same time Tay came from behind it.

"Hey Tay Tay."I said and he smiled then waved at me.

"Your sister birthday tomorrow you know that."I said and he nodded.

"How old she gonna be?"I asked and he held up one finger.

"Good job Tay."Nia said with a smile he giggled and ran off.

"Y'all gonna come to the party?"I asked and she nodded sitting down on the other couch.

"It's at 1 right?"She asked and I nodded.

"She getting so big."I said with a sigh.

"Tell me about it."She said with a chuckle.

"Girl I haven't been feeling so good lately."I said with a sigh.

"What's wrong?"She asked.

"I been throwing up, Kentrell says I been acting bipolar eating weird shit but."I said with a shrug.

"Uh it kinda sound like you pregnant."She said and I looked at her before laughing.

"Girl no."I said shaking my head.

"When the last time y'all fucked?"She asked and I shrugged.

"Like some weeks ago."I said and she nodded.She got up and went to the bathroom.She came back with something in her hands.

"Here."She said and handing me three pregnancy tests.

"Nia I don't need these."I said with a chuckle.

"Just in case."She said and I sighed putting them in my little backpack travel bag.

"You making me nervous."I said and she laughed.

"Aye I'm just tryna help you out."She said.We talked for twenty more minutes before I decided to leave.On the way home I just kept thinking about what if I am pregnant.

I shook it off as I pulled up to the house.I got up and unlocked the door seeing the gang was here.Not surprised.

"Mama.."Kind said walking up to me.I smiled and picked her up.

"Where yo daddy at?"I asked looking for Kentrell. I went in the kitchen and seen he was putting fruit in a little bowl.

"Kin-"He cut himself off when he turned around.

"Hey baby."He said and kissed me.

"Here Kind."He said giving her the bowl.I put her down and she ran in the living room.Kentrell looked at me and squinted his eyes.

"You ok?"He asked and I nodded.

"Just can't wait for my baby birthday."I said with a smile.

"No it seem like something is wrong, so come on tell me."He said hopping on the counter.

"Kentrell I might be.... you know.. pregnant."I whispered to him.

"Pregnant?"He whispered back and I nodded pulling out the tests Nia gave me.

"Nia gave me these and imma take them. Not today tho or tomorrow but imma take them."I said and he nodded with a sigh.

"You ok?"I asked and he shook his head.

"I mean I don't really want another kid right now but, if you are pregnant we gotta do what we gotta do."He said with a shrug and I nodded.I walked back to the living room where everybody was.

"Hey y'all."I said sitting on the open spot of the couch.

"Hey."They responded .I looked at Kind as she sat on the floor with somebody phone eating her fruit.

"Kind."I said and she looked over at me.

"You so beautiful."I said with a chuckle and then Kentrell came out the kitchen.

"Thanks to me."He said coming and sitting on me.

"No Kentrell get yo heavy ass up."I said trying to push him up.

"Stop I don't do this to you when you come sit on me."He said laying back and I sighed.

"You so annoying."I said and he chuckled.

"Kind tell daddy to get up."I said and she looked at me looking back at the phone making everyone bust out laughing.

"Kind you fake.But it's ok you not getting nothing tomorrow."I said and Kentrell looked back at me.

"Don't Tell my child dat."He said and I laughed.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
It wasn't much but 🤷🏾‍♀️
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙