Understanding

October 14, 2019
Kentrell POV
Today was me and Kamiya's first counseling session.We had made it here about five minutes ago we were just waiting for the lady and the man to call us back.A few moments they came.

"Mr and Mrs.Gaulden."She said and we got up.We followed them to a room.The room was nice, we sat down on the little couch and they sat in separate chairs.

"Hi my name is Ms. Jones and this is Mr. Griffin."She said and he waved at us.

"Nice to meet you guys my name is Kentrell and this is my wife Kamiya."I said and she smiled waving at them.

"So what brings you guys by."She asked and I sighed.

"Well we just got married about almost two months ago and we have been arguing non stop."I said and she nodded writing something down.

"Do you have any idea maybe why you think you guys argue so much?"She asked and I shrugged.

"Stress."Kamiya said.

"We argue a lot because we're stressed."She said and the lady wrote something down.

"How old are you guys?"She asked.

"21 and about to be 22."I said and she wrote something else down.

"Do you guys have any children?"She asked and I nodded.

"A little girl she's turning one in November."I said and she wrote something down.

"Ok now I am going to ask Kamiya some questions and then Mr. Griffin will ask you some."She told me and we nodded.

"So Kamiya Imma ask you some questions and give me your answers as to what you believe or think."She said and Kamiya nodded.

"Who do you feel starts the arguments ?"She asked and I looked at Kamiya.

"Me..."She said and the lady wrote something down.

"Why is that?"She asked.

"I be stressed out there's a lot that has went on in my life."She said with a sigh.

"You mind saying what had happened?"She asked.

"No."Kamiya snapped.The lady wrote something else down.

"Listen I can't help you until you help me."She said and Kamiya rolled her eyes.

"I don't need help."She turned to me.

"I don't even know why you brought me here."She said and tried to leave but I grabbed her wrist.

"Sit yo ass down."I said in a stern voice.

"No.Let.Me.Go."She said and snatched away from me walking out.I sighed closing my eyes.I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Mr. Gaulden you ok?"The lady asked and I shook my head.

"I just don't understand.I don't understand why she's so angry.She didn't use to be like this."I said opening my eyes and wiping the tears away.

"How long has she been doing this?"The man asked.

"Ever since our wedding.Which is about 2 months ago."I said and he wrote something down.

"Did you do something to her? Hurt her in anyway or form?"He asked and I scratched the back of my head.

"I mean I never really hit her on purpose.I mean I've grabbed her like I did a second ago but no."I said and he wrote something down.

"Do you mind telling us some things that have happened to her to maybe why she acts like this?"He asked.