Yo Day Pt.3

Same day
9:10
Kamiya POV

Right now Kentrell was opening his gifts from everyone

"Hold on Cuz who the hell bought me these."Kentrell said holding up toothpaste tooth brushes gum and floss.I sighed with a chuckle already knowing who did it.

"You need it."Kd said and Kentrell through everything at him.

"Oww bitch."Kd said.He opened up his last gift.

"What the..."He said lowly as he examined the chain that had Kind's name on it.

"She told me to get it for you."I said with a shrug and he smiled hard.

"Tell my babygirl I said thank you and imma wear it everyday."He said as he put it on.

"Ight now let's play the games."I said.

"Ok so this jenga game is if you knock it down you have to take what three shots.There is a truth or dare game if you don't wanna do the dare or answer the question you gotta take like 2 shots.Then we have this board game we made up and wherever you land you might drink you might not."I explained to everyone.

"So with that being said what do y'all wanna play first?"I asked.

"Jenga."They all said and I nodded going to get it .Once I got it out we all started setting up.Once we finished we started playing.

"Ok so what's the order?"I asked.

"Kentrell, Kamiya,Kay , me, Joe, Jania, Jayda, Mir, Ben, Boomer, Three."Kd said.

"Ight Kentrell lets get it."Ben said.Kentrell gently took one from the bottom and put it on the top.

"Cheating hoe."I mumbled I then took one from the middle of the middle if that makes since.I then gently put it on top.Then it was Kay's turn.

"Ahh shit."She said as it shook a little bit.She got it fully out and put it on top.

"Three I don't think you gon make it baby."Miracle said shaking her head and I chuckled.

"Ouu it's my turn."Kd said he took one from the side gently and put it on top.

"Ight Joe you up."I said and he came and got one from the opposite side of the one Kd just pulled and gently put it on top.

"Ight NeNe."She tried to pull one from the middle but it wouldn't move.She tried to pull another one and it shifted the whole thing but didn't fall.

"This shit is rigged."She said and I chuckled.She pulled another one and it came out and she put it on top.

"Come on Jayda."I said and she scrunched her face up.

"I refuse to lose."She said and I smacked my lips.

"Girl if you don't come in."I said and she huffed before pulling one from the side and it shifted again but didn't fall.She put it on top and then came Mir.