Scared

June5, 2020
6:45 p.m
Kamiya POV

Me and the girls went out to have lunch and just chill and talk

Me and the girls went out to have lunch and just chill and talk. And Jayda was due this month and I was do the next. Time goes by fast as fuck.

"Jayda why you so scared?" I asked

"Because this is my first child." She said with a sigh.

"It's gonna be ok I promise." I said with a smile and she returned one.

"Why is you lying to her?" Jania and Miracle asked in unison. I laughed while shaking my head.

"Y'all so dramatic it's not even that bad." I said.

"That's because Kind came out fast as hell." Miracle said and I chuckled.

"No the hell she didn't." I said and she waved me off.

"But I promise having a child changed me." She said with a smile.

"From being really mean to just mean." She said and I chuckled.

"I can't wait for baby Kyrie tho." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Y'all so damn nasty, first ones to have kids and first ones to have another." Kay said.

"Hey it is what it is." I said shrugging.

"Bruh I could really have my baby anytime and that's crazy." Jayda said.

"Yea but you and Joe back to together or what Cuz y'all sure do act like it." I said and she laughed.

"Girl no I don't play that shit." She said and I shook my head.

"Nah I'm playing that's my Bestfriend." She said .

"Boo that's what they all say I promise you." Jania said .

"Mane where y'all wanna go next we been sitting here for two hours." Kay said.

"Y'all-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.I looked and seen that it was Boomer.

"Hey Big B." I said with a smile.

"Hey Miya aye you might wanna come over here." He said and I got nervous.

"Why? Are y'all ok?  Are the kids ok?" I asked biting in my acrylic nails.

"Kamiya y'all just needa come back fast." He said and nodded grabbing my stuff.

"Y'all we gotta go come on now." I said and they all got up. Once we got in I sped to the house.

"Kamiya please slow down." Jayda said holding her stomach.

"I'm sorry Jay but I can't." I said continuing to speed. Once we made it to the house I got out and started banging on the door hearing yelling from the other side.

"Kamiya , y'all made it just in time." Kd said smiling pulling us in.

"Aaah!" I heard what sounded like Malaria yelling along with crying.