Run It Back

* September 11, 2017 *
"leaving so soon. "We heard a voice.We turned around and seen Demond standing there with a gun in  his hand and a smirk on his face.

The boys pushed me and the girls behind them.

" Demond why would you kill my parents? "I asked him he chuckled.

" why would you break up with me? "He asked I looked at him crazy

" you were gonna let this Nigga kill me Kamiya really I thought you loved me. " He said

"Demond I do love you with all my heart but I hate you I hate the demon part of you I just can't do this with you and I love Kentrell matter fact I am IN love with Kentrell." I said he looked at me before raising his gun.

"do it if you want to nigga." Kentrell said going closer to him.

"and what you gon do "kill" me. "Demond said laughing making Kentrell laugh to.

" no I am going to kill you. "Kentrell said before getting his gun shooting Demond 3 times in the stomach 2 times in the heart and 2 times in the head.Demonds body dropped down to floor as blood gushed out of his body.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's what y'all thought happened? Let's run it back.
-
-
-
-
-
-
* September 11, 2017 *
"Leaving so soon?" They heard a voice. They turned around and seen what the THOUGHT was Demond standing there with a gun.

The boys pushed Kamiya and the girls behind them.

"Demond why would you kill my parents?" Kamiya asked and he chuckled.

"Why would you break up with me?" 'Demond' asked Kamiya and she looked at him crazy.

"You were gonna let this Nigga kill me Kamiya really I thought you loved me. " He said.

"Demond I do love you with all my heart but I hate you I hate the demon part of you I just can't do this with you and I love Kentrell matter fact I am IN love with Kentrell." Kamiya said and he looked at her before raising his gun.

"Do it if you want to nigga." Kentrell said going closer to him.

"And what you gon do "kill" me. "He said laughing making Kentrell laugh to.

"No I am going to kill you. "Kentrell said before getting his gun shooting him 3 times in the stomach 2 times in the heart and 2 times in the head.Demonds body dropped down to floor as blood gushed out of his body.

Now that's what they thought was Demond. What the didn't know was that Demond had a twin.

Demond is still alive he's been watching them for years. He's just waiting for the right time.

And Kamiya she knows, she just found out a couple days before Kyrie was kidnapped.

Why won't she say anything? Her kids life is on the line.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙