Results

November 23, 2019
2:37 p.m
Kamiya POV

I was finna take the test and I was really nervous

I was finna take the test and I was really nervous.And yes my cousins live with me and Kentrell.Yes Zaliyah will start going to counseling next week.Yes Kind and K3 are with us.

"ALL YALL TAKE YA ASSES TO THE LIVING ROOM!"I yelled and I heard movement.I went in the bathroom and took them.When I was done I took them and went downstairs where everybody else was.

"You take em?" Kentrell asked and I nodded as I sat them face down in the table.

"You pregnant again?"Malaria asked.

"Well we're about to find out as soon as this timer goes off."I said waving my phone around.

"Mane YB if you would just use condoms."Ben said shaking his head.

"I gave y'all a whole box one time."Jayda said.

"I know he threw them away after that day.Thats how we got Kind."I said pointing to Trell.She smacked him in the back of the head making me laugh.

"I swear you say you don't want no more kids but then there you go making more."KD said shaking his head.

"Y'all shut the hell up.Hop off my dick."He said making me laugh.Then K3 and Kind came from out the other room.

"Y'all suppose to be sleep."I said as the giggled.Just then the timer went off.My eyes widened as I looked at everyone.

"Let me and Malaria look at it first."Zaliyah said and I nodded as they grabbed the test and looked at them.Zaliyah whispered something in Jayda's ear and she looked at it to.I started tapping my foot against the floor.

Jayda smiled and came up to me.She showed me them and I instantly started crying.

She showed me them and I instantly started crying

"SHE'S PREGNANT!"Jayda yelled.I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Wrong timing but we gon make it work."I mumbled.I wiped my eyes and walked back out and seen Kentrell wasn't in there.

"Where's Kentrell?"I asked.

"He said he needed air."Ben said and I nodded heading outside.I seen he was sitting down with his head down.