Got it

May 5, 2020
1:04 p.m
Kamiya POV

It's been 4 days since Kentrell left and I'm not gonna lie I did miss him a lot

It's been 4 days since Kentrell left and I'm not gonna lie I did miss him a lot. But I can't be with a cheater.

"Mimi." K3 said running in the room.

"What baby?" I asked.

"Daddy?" He asked and I sighed.

"You wanna see ya daddy?" I asked and he smiled with a nod.I sighed before calling Kentrell knowing he probably wasn't gonna answer.

Like I expected he didn't answer so I called him again and he picked up in the fifth ring.

"What?" Asked.

"Your son wants to see you." I said.

"I'm coming." He said and hung up. I rolled my eyes going to get his stuff ready then Kind came to me.

"Dada." She said bad I huffed.

"You wanna see yo daddy to?" I asked and she giggled.

"Y'all kids killing me." I said and packed her some stuff to.About 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I went to get it and in cam eKentrell not even speaking to me.

"Kamiri!" He yelled and he came running to him.

"Hey phat." He said kissing his cheek.

"Uh Kind wants to come to." I said.

"Kind baby come here!" He yelled ignoring me. She came and he picked her up to.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Daddy missed y'all." He said and they giggled making me smile.He grabbed there bags finna just walk out.

"Kentrell." I said and he ignored me putting them in their car seats.

"Kentrell I know you hear me." I said and he opened his car door about to get in before I closed it.

"What Kamiya?" He asked.

"How long you plan on keeping them?" I asked.

"For two weeks." He said and i nodded I went and opened Kind's side of the door.

"I love you baby, you to Kamiri." I said and kissed them both on the cheek.I went back to Kentrell.

"I love you to." I said and he just stared at me.

"Same, love you to Kyrie." He said and kissed my stomach.

"Bye." He said and got in the car. He pulled out and sped off. I sighed and went back in the house.

"Well I'm kid free for a while." I mumbled then there was another knock on the door. I went to open it and seen it was Kentrell. He had both K3 and Kind and their bags.

"We not doing this." He said coming in.He put them down and they ran off.

"You my wife we shouldn't be doing this bullshit." He said.