Yo Day Pt.2

Same day
4:00
Kentrell POV
I was sitting at my mama house since Kamiya kicked me out and I was bored as hell.

"MA CAN YOU COOK? IM HUNGRY!"I yelled from upstairs.

"THERES MILK AND CEREAL!"She yelled back and I smacked my lips.I then heard a little knock on the door.

"Uh come in."I said and in came Jania and her baby.

"Uh Jania what you in here for?"I asked as I seen she looked hurt or something

"Kentrell can we please stay here."She said holding her baby.

"Uh I can ask my mom but why what's wrong?"I asked getting up sitting her down on the bed.

"My new boyfriend."She said and I scrunched up my face.

"What he do?"I asked standing in front of her with my arms crossed.

"He hits Jaiden like very bad look."She said showing me the bruises on his back.

"When I finally confronted him about doing that he started going off on me and stuff."She said and I nodded but I felt like there was something missing to this story.

"What else he do?"I asked and she looked at me .

"Wh-"

"I see your face there's something else wrong so what else he do."I said cutting her off.

"He hit me to...but I'm ok."She said holding her head down.

"You can stay with me and Kamiya."I said and she looked up at me.

"No Kentrell I don't want there to be a problem."She said.

"Nah you good but I can't go right now but when I do you'll come with me."I said and a smile formed on her face.

"Thank you Kentrell."She said I smiled.

"No problem.He ok?"I asked and she nodded.

"He just a little tired."She said and I nodded.

"You ever find out who the real dad was?"I asked and she shook her head.

"What's his name?"I asked.

"Jaiden."She said and I nodded.I watched as a tear ran down her face.

"You ok?"I asked and sat down in the chair in front of the bed.She nodded wiping her tear.

"Yea I just I'm thankful to have been given another child."She said.

"We both are.You have a healthy baby boy and I got a healthy baby girl.We good we always been good."I said and she smiled.

"Happy birthday Kentrell."She said.

"Thank you Jania."I said and then her phone started ringing.She looked at it and sighed before turning it off.