Your Best Pt. 2

June 16, 2020
6:13 p.m
Jayda POV

"Jayda you have to calm down

"Jayda you have to calm down." Joe said as I felt these strong ass contractions.

"I wish you were finna give birth." I said the nurses came back in.

"Ok Ms.Riegn you are all the way dilated so it's time for you to start pushing ok." She said and i nodded.

"Ok now everybody get the fuck out except for Mir and Miya." Joe said and everybody left.

"Ok when I count to 3 I want you to push ok." She said and i nodded.

"Shit!" I yelled as I felt another contraction.Mir grabbed my hand and Kamiya stood beside her.

"I'm scared as fuck." I said to them and they laughed.

"You scared I was mad as shit." Mir said making me laugh.

"Don't laugh." The doctor said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Your gonna make the baby come out." They said.

"Isn't that the whole point?" I asked with my head tilted to the side.

"Stop Jay." Kamiya said they propped my legs up and sat me up a little bit.

"Ok imma count to three and when I do give me a good push for ten seconds." The doctor said and I nodded.Joe grabbed my hand and I squeezed his.

"1....2...3..." She sis sand I started pushing. That shit hurt worse than I thought it would. Once the ten seconds were over I stopped to breath.

"Ok a-"

"Can I catch my damn breath first?" I asked and Mir laughed.

"Ight come on mane." I said I pushed again a little longer before stopping.

"This is some bullshit." I said catching my breath.

"You need about 6 or 7 more pushes and she should be out ok." The doctor said and I just stared at her.

"I gotta do this 6 or 7 more times?" I asked and she nodded I felt tears form as one rolled down my face.

"Awe sweetie don't cry." She said thinking that was gonna make me stop.

"Mane this shit hurt." I said and Joe rubbed the top of my head.

"Ok we have to do it again." She said and i nodded. I took a deep breath before pushing again. I was pushing a lot harder because I didn't feel like doing this 6 more times.

"Ok stop." She said and I did as told.

"Ok you might not need to do 6 I see the top of the head." She said and I felt a little bit of joy.

"Eager strong ass." Joe said making me laugh.

"Don't laugh." The doctor said and I mugged her.

"Lady come on shit." I said and she looked at me before rolling her eyes.