Scared Pt.2

June, 8, 2020
10:34 p.m
Zaliyah POV

I was out just walking around

I was out just walking around. I haven't been to Kamiya and Kentrell's house ever since I fount out about Malaria.

"Aye!" Somebody yelled to me. I turned around and seen it was a group of boys. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"You can't hear?" One of them said sounded close to me they voice sounded familiar to. I turned around again and seen they were a few feet away.

"I don't know you, you don't know me so bye." I said walking away again.

"Why you gotta be like dat." The boy said grabbing my arm.I snatched it away hitting him in the mouth.

"Bitch don't touch me, you don't know me bye." I said then he laughed.

"You one of them hoes." He said finna walk away.

"Hoes?" I said and pushed him.

"Bitch one thing I'm not is a hoe. You mad cuz I'm not falling into yo Lil trap." I said.

"That's why yo sister in the hospital." He said and I felt my body heat up.

"How you know that?" I asked and he laughed.

"Zaliyah I know you." He said and I just stared at him then it clicked.

"Trey?" I asked and he nodded. I slapped him and started fighting him.

"Zaliyah chill." He said and grabbed my hands and I kicked him making him fall.

"Don't touch me bitch. My sister could die because of you. Because you want her and can't have her thirsty ass bitch." I said and kicked him in his stomach.

"Don't come round me or my family no more. I'm tired of you." I said and kicked him in the head.

"BRO!" One of his friends yelled.

"Got me fucked all the way up." I said and watched as he slowly got up.

"You a crazy hoe." He said and i mushed his head.

"If you gonna call me sum call me by my name." I said.

"Bitch move before I call yo mama boyfriend." He said and I felt tears form.

"How you know them?" I asked.

"Baby I'm out there I know everything." He said.

"Well I'm not scared of nobody so let's go call everybody you know I fight." I said

"Now like I said don't come by me and my family cuz next time I see you that's dat ass." I said getting my phone walking away.

As I was walking tears started running down my face.I looked and seen I was at Kendall's mom's house. I knocked on the door and TeeLee came to open it.