Yo Day

October 20, 2019
10:30
Kamiya POV
I had woke up a little early so I could go get the rest of Kentrell's gifts.Once I got everything I headed home.Since this boy wanted to stay home I decided to call the gang over and we do a little thing at the house.

I made it back home and got the gifts out the car.I went in the house and went to the room putting them on the floor by his side of the bed.

I seen Kind was up beside him.

"Hi baby."I said lowly she rubbed her eye and looked at Kentrell.

"Dada."She said to him not knowing he was sleep.She looked at me and made a stank face.

"Dadas!"She yelled and hit him in the head and I went over there and grabbed her hand.

"No baby don't do that."I said .

"Mama dada."She said to me pointing to Kentrell.

"Baby daddy tired."I said.

"Daaadaaa."She said and started touching his face.He moved a little bit but didn't wake up.She grabbed his hair.

"No Kind."I said trying to get get his hair out her hand before she pulled it.

"Daaa"She said before she started to cry.He started to open his eyes a little bit.

"Kind baby what's wrong."He said in a raspy voice sitting up.

"You wouldn't wake up and she got upset."I said.

"Kind daddy up come here."He said and picked her up.

"Shhh."He said lowly closing his eyes.

"Kentrell I know you not bout to go back to sleep."I said and he nodded.

"Boy it's yo birthday get up."I said.

"No get out as soon as she go back to sleep so am I."He said.

"No cuz I'm finna take her over Nia house so she can see her brothers they over there."I said getting her from him.

"Tell daddy bye."I said and she waved at him.

"Bye princess daddy love you."He said.

"I'll be right back Trell."I said getting her bag and he nodded.I went to the car and strapped up Kind.I got in and sped to Nia house.

Once I got there I got Kind and her things out the car going to knock on the door.Nia came and opened it a few moments later.

"Hey Miya."She said hugging me.

"Hey Nia thank you again for watching her since Kentrell's mom couldn't."I said giving her Kind.

"No it's fine."She said and I heard little footsteps coming.

"MIMI!"I heard my name being yelled.

"Draco!"I yelled hugging him.

"Hey Tay Tay and K3."I waved as they stood behind Nia smiling at me.

"Well girl let me go so I can get this shit going."I said.

"Ight girl be safe and y'all have fun."She said.

"Will do and take care of my baby."I said.

"Always."She said and I went to the car getting in.I sped back to the house.

"Lemme stop speeding before 12 catch my ass."I mumbled slowing down a little bit .I soon made it back to the house.I got out went in the house and went upstairs to see Kentrell up and dressed.

"Bae you got me all this shit?"He asked and I nodded.

"You like it?"I asked and he nodded with a smile.

"I most definitely like this one."He said holding up the chain with my name on it.

"I had to get it since you got me one."I said and went to got put it around his neck.

"All this damn jewelry."I said and he chuckled.

"Always iced out."He said and I shook my head.I took my phone out and seen it was 12:35 p.m.

"Bae you gotta go."I said and he looked at me confused.

"Bae I have to set up a little bit go hang out with the boys and tell the girls to come over."I said and he nodded grabbing his keys.

"I love you."He said coming up to me giving me a kiss.

"Love you to now go and drive safe."I said and he nodded heading out.Once I heard the door close I went to the closet grabbing everything to set up.

I got the balloons then I got out his cards and some more gifts.I then put a stack of money beside them.I got the big K light up letter and put it in front of everything.

I then left to go pick up Kentrell's cake.After I had got the cake I went back to the house so I could finish.When i got to the house I had got out all the wines and liquors and was about to put the in the little silver bucket when I realized we didn't have ice.

"FUCK! I gotta go back to the store."I said and I quickly got back in the car speeding to the store.After I got the ice I headed BACK home for the 50th time.I decided to call the girls.

I called Kay and she picked up on the third ring.

"Wassam."She said.

"Y'all coming?"I asked.

"We like two minutes away so open the door."She said and we said our goodbyes before I went to open the door.

I had then got out everything for the games that we would be playing.

"WE HERE!"I heard Jayda yell.

"Bitch I'm right here.Now come help me."I said.

"What you need help wit?"Mir asked.

"Help me make the game board things."I said and she nodded.

*2 hours later 3:00 p.m*
Me and the girls had finally finished everything.We had made a jenga game where if you make it fall you have to take five shots.

We made a truth or dare game where if you don't want to do a dare someone gives or answer the question someone gives you have to take two shots.

We also made a have a board game that every time you land on something you might drink or might not.

Now all we have to do is wait for 9:00

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙💙