Your Best

June 15, 2020
5:35 p.m
Jayda POV

I was sitting at home until there was a knock on my door

I was sitting at home until there was a knock on my door. I got up and went to get it seeing it was the gang.

"Fuck all y'all at my house for?" I asked letting them in.

"We was tired of everybody coming to ours," Kamiya said holding Kind.

"Aunty baby getting big." I kissing her cheek and she smiled.I looked at Joe and seen he was very quiet and he was looking sad.

"Joe can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and he nodded getting up going into another room with me.

"You ok?" I asked and he sighed.

"The other girl that I got pregnant Uh the baby." He said shaking his head.

"It passed because she be doing dumb shit." He said and sat down on the bed.

"Oh...um I'm sorry Joe." I said sitting beside him.

"Yea it's good it's just like the shit they told me she was doing pissed me off." He said sighing.

"But it's all good at least you the only one having my baby right." He said getting up.

"Joe do you think I'm happy about this? I'm not I actually feel bad ok ." I said pulling him back.

"Ok." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Joe I'm serious." I said.

"Ok."

"Joe."

"Jay."

"Stop."

"Go." He said and I glared at him making him laugh.

"Ah hehe haha get out." I said and he continued to laugh.

"Mane stop being mad." He said hugging me. I hugged him back and tightened my grip.

"Owe Jay let go." He said tryna get out my grip.

"Nope." I said squeezing him tighter. A couple seconds later I pulled away. And he groaned .

"Damn Jay." He said and I laughed.

"Awe I hurt the baby." I said and he chuckled.

"Mane..." he said and walked out. I followed him and we sat on the couch.

"So y'all came over here because?....." I asked.

"Just wanted to visit Jayda." Ben said .

"Y'all go see Malaria?" I asked looking at Malaysia as Kind tried to play with her but she just looked at her.

"Mama..." she said tapping Kamiya's thigh pointing at her.

"Baby she not finna play with you." She said and she pouted.