That was close

Continuing from the last chapter.....
Kamiya POV

"Gone! What do you mean gone?!"I asked

"Gone as in I went out there and she wasn't there."He said.

"Well come on we have to find her."I said and he nodded grabbing the keys.

"Wait we all not gonna fit in one car."Ben said.

"Boys in one girls in another we gonna search for her."I said and they nodded.I got in the car the girls were gonna use and sped off to find Zaliyah.

"Fuck mane."I mumbled.

"Aye Malaria does she have friends down here?"I asked.

"No not really but she does talk to a boy name Kendall."She said and I sped to Sherhonda's house.Once I got us there I hopped out.I knocked on the door and a few moments later Kendall came to the door.

"Kendall we need your help."I said and he looked at me confused.

"Zaliyah we can't find her and we need your help."I said and he nodded.

"MAMA IM LEAVING WITH KAMIYA!"He yelled before walking out.

"Have you talked to her?"I asked and he shook his head.

"Well come on."I said and we both went to get in the car.

"Ken try to call her."I said and he nodded and she picked up on the fifth ring.

"What."She said with an attitude.

"What you doin?"He asked.

"Mindin my business."She sassed back.

"As in what?"He asked and I heard her smack her lips.

"Look Kendall mine yo business.IM FINE! Imma be fine I got myself always have always will."She said.

"Ight Damn chill where are you?"He asked.

"Somewhere your not just gonna let you know you might never see me again."She said before hanging up.Kendall looked at the phone in confusion.

"What the hell she mean I'm never gonna see her again."He said looking at me.I knew exactly what she meant.

Ever since Zaliyah turned 10 she's always had this thought of killing herself.I asked her one day why and she told me people like to bully her, no ones really there for her and she would feel so mistreated.

I remember asking her about that and what did she mean by mistreated.She told me her mom never believes her and every time something goes wrong she blames it on her.

I remember all of that because she only talked to me about it.I always told her tho don't worry about what anybody thinks you always hold your own.Nobody really knows Zaliyah like I know her.