Oh My God

September 18, 2019
Kamiya POV
I was at Jayda's house with the rest of the girls with Kind waiting for the boys to come back from the studio.

"Kind you getting big girl."Miracle said standing Kind up.

"Kind let's try to walk baby."I said going to get her little ball from her bag.Just then the boys walked in.Kind seen Kentrell and immediately crawled to him.

"Hey babygirl."He said picking her up kissing her all over her face.She giggled and I smiled.

"Bae I was just tryna get her to walk."I said putting the ball back.

"Well let's get it."He said coming and giving her to me.He backed up a little bit.

"Ight baby lets go."He said and I put Kind down on her feet.I held on to one of her hands.

"Come on Aunty baby lets try to walk."Jayda said.She took one step holding onto my hand.

"Come on baby try to walk to daddy."Kentrell said squatting down with his arms out.

"Kind walk fo yo uncle."Ben said and I let go of Kind's hand.She stood there just looking at everybody.

"Come on babygirl you got it."I said and she laughed.She took a step.

"There you go, come on ma you got it."Kentrell said smiling and she took another step and then one more before falling.

"It's ok let's try again."I said bringing her back.I held her hand before letting it go.

"Come on princess daddy right here."Kentrell said and she took one step.

"Kind if you walk I'll give you some cookies."KD said and I chuckled.

"She don't need nothing sweet."I said and then she took a step.And then another step.

Do anything for food

"Kind you fat."I said chuckling.

"Leave my baby alone."Kentrell said she took another step before falling.

"Aww you almost made it Kind."He said picking her up.

"It's ok we'll try again another time."He said going in the kitchen with her.

"Kentrell don't give her nothing sweet."I said.

"Leave us alone."He said back and I shook my head.I went and sat in the couch and looked at Miracle.She looked off.

"Mir..."I said and she looked at me.

"You ok?"I asked and she gave me a slight smile nodding.

"You sure?"I asked and she nodded.

"I'll be right back."She said getting up going in the bathroom.

She hasn't been to herself lately and I don't like it. She's usually happy and lit.But now she seems sad and just like nervous in some way.I decided to go check on her.I got up and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Mir it Kamiya let me in please."I said and I heard the door unlock before it opened.I went in and closed and locked the door behind me.

"Miracle you ok?"I asked as I seen tears roll down her eyes.

"No I'm not I'm nervous."She said and I looked at her confused.

"Why you nervous."I said sitting on the toilet seat.She sighed going in her little travel bag and pulling out a pregnancy test.

"I'm pregnant Miya."She said and my face lit up.

"Mir this is a beautiful thing why you seem so upset."I asked and she sighed.