Caught

November 1, 2019
1:08 p.m
Kamiya POV

All the girls and the kids were at Kentrell's mom's house while the boys were out trying to figure out this Fredo stuff

If you guys didn't know Kind can walk now.Every chance she gets she does.Miracle stomach was poking out a like bit due to her being a month and a half.Also Jayda and Joe are together.Its just a lot.

But as of right now I was laying on the couch because I have not been feeling good lately.

"Mimi."Draco said coming up to me showing me his toy car.

"I like it baby it's very pretty."I said and he giggle before running back going to play with Tay Tay.I looked as Kamiri, Jaiden and Kind slept.

Oh and if you guys are wondering how or why me and NeNe are cool I'll explain.

*October 11, 2019*
I had went to the store with Kind to get a couple things.As I was getting things I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so so-"I was cut off by seeing it was Jania.

"Oh...uh hey."I said with a smile and she smiled back.

"Hi, oh who is this cutie."She waving at Kind and she giggled.

"This is me and Kentrell's daughter Kind."I and she nodded.I looked and seen the little boy she was carrying.

"And who is this handsome little man."I said and she smiled.

"This is my son Jaiden."She said and I nodded.

"Uh I thought you were gonna have some type of issue with me."She said and I chuckled.

"Nah we good I don't hold grudges and I really don't care."I said shrugging and she nodded.

"So we good cool all that?"She asked and I nodded.

"Well can I have your number maybe the kids can play together some time."She said and I nodded putting my number in her phone and she put her's in mine.

"Bye Kamiya."She said.

"Bye Jania."

*end of flashback*

Ever since then we've been good friends.I felt myself finna go to sleep was kept away by the loud voice coming through the door.

"WE GOT HIS ASS!"Kentrell yelled coming in the house.

"Daddy."Tay Tay said Kentrell picked him up and walked over to me.

"You feel any better baby."He said and I shook my head.

"My fucking stomach hurt."I said and he rubbed it.

"You wanna take sum?"He asked and I shook my head.

"I just wanna go to sleep but who did y'all get?"I asked and he smiled.

"This nigga Fredo we got him.The boys got him down there at the trap finna kill him."He said smiling and I looked at him weird.

"You smiling cuz somebody finna die? Oh you crazy."I said and he chuckled.I then felt the urge to throw up.I ran to the bathroom throwing up.Someone then came in a lifted up my hair.

"Kamiya you ok?"I heard what sounded like Nia voice.I flushed the toilet.

"She been feeling sick lately."Kentrell said and I got a spare toothbrush brushing my teeth.After I finished.I went to lay back down in the couch.

"Kamiya when the last time you ate?"Miracle asked.

"Yesterday."I said and Kentrell looked at me crazy.

"Why you didn't eat today?"He asked.

"I told you my stomach been hurting."I said.

"MAMA!"Kentrell yelled.

"WHAT !?"She yelled back.

"COME HERE!"He said and a few moments later she came downstairs.

"What's wrong."She said walking over to us.

"Kamiya said her stomach hurt.She done through up, she won't eat like you know what's wrong with her.

"Nah I don't know what's wrong maybe she just need some rest."She said and I nodded.

"Well if that's the case come to the room."he said and I sighed getting up feeling the urge to throw up again.

Kentrell POV

I watched as Kamiya ran to the bathroom

I watched as Kamiya ran to the bathroom.I sighed and took a seat.I looked at Tay and seen he was sleep.

"Nia."I said and she looked at me coming to get him.I looked at Kamiri, Jaiden and Kind sleeping on the other couch.Kamiya came back with tears running down her face.

"Come here me."I said and she walked over to me sitting in my lap.I laid back and she cuddled on me.

"Does it feel like a regular stomach ache?"I asked and she shook her head.

"No it's like something in there."She said and I made a confused look.I brushed it off and rubbed her back.A few moments later I heard light snores I looked down and she was asleep.

"My baby don't feel good."I mumbled kissing the top of her head.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙