Hurt pt.2

Continuing from last chapter.......
Kamiya POV

Once we had made it to the hospital everyone had to wait in the waiting room for the doctor to let us know wassup

"Family of Kentrell Gaulden!" The doctor yelled and everybody stood up.

"Hey everyone." She said and I gave a smile.

"So he did go unconscious from taking all those pills and right now he's in a coma." She said and I closed my eyes.

"There is a 50 percent chance he might not wake up, but a 50 percent chance he might." She said making me feel somewhat better.

"You guys can go see him he can't talk or move but he can hear you." She said and we nodded.

Kentrell POV

•••Kentrell POV

"Daddy." 4 year old Kacey said.

"Kacey daddy missed you." I said giving him a hug.

"Why you here?" He asked.

"Daddy been going through a lot lately." I said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"I lost 3 more kids. Zaliyah, Malaria and Kyrie." I said and he smiled.

"Them." He said and pointed over my shoulder. I looked back and seen all 3 of them.

"Zaliyah, Malaria!" I yelled their names and they looked at me.

"Kentrell!" They yelled and ran over to me. They gave me a hug and I gave one back.

"Kyrie." I said and picked him up.

"I missed all of y'all." I said.

"We missed you to and we miss everybody else."
Malaria said.

"Kentrell your not suppose to be here."
Zaliyah said and I sighed.

"Your right." I said.

"I'm praying that I leave soon because it's really not time for me to be here." I said and she nodded.

"Good and we've been watching you guys." Malaria said with a smile.

"We seen everything y'all went through with the bitch Iyanna." Zaliyah said.

"God gon kick you out you not suppose to be cussing." I said and she laughed.

"Ouu and then that boy named Demond, I wish i was there and he would have took me." She said shaking her head making me laugh.

"Girl you woulda cut up." I said.

"I woulda cut his leg off then beat him with it." She said.

"Daddy she's crazy." Kacey said.

"You got that right." I said with a chuckle.

"Aye you wanna know sum." Malaria said laughing.

"Trey tried to come here with us and god said hell no and closed the gate." She said and Zaliyah snorted.

"Not he closed the gate." I said laughing and she nodded.

"Yes that's what he get gon kill me knowing this bitch crazy as hell." She said pointing to Zaliyah.

"Oh and why y'all turn us to ashes?" Zaliyah asked.

"We didn't wanna have a funeral." I said.

"No I wanted a funeral." She said.

"Welp it's to late for that." I said and she pouted.

"Daddy where's mommy?" Kacey asked.

"She's with me." I said.

"And she told me to tell you she loves and misses you." I said and he smiled.

"Kentrell I seen those arguments you and Kamiya had. I'm sorry." Zaliyah said.

"It's ok it's not your fault." I said.

"Oop look who it is."Zaliyah said and I looked and seen Demond and god opening the gate.

"Your request has been declined." He said and shut the gate back making us all bust out laughing.

"God did him dirty." I said shaking my head then he looked at me.

"Kentrell Gaulden." He said.

"How you know my name?" I asked.

"Your my child." He said.

"Now why are you here?" He asked.

"I missed my kids." I said.

"But your not suppose to be here yet." He said.

"But-"

"No it's not time Kentrell I have the date of when your suppose to die and it didn't say today was the day."He said making me sigh.

"But it's fun up here." I said.

"I'm sorry Kentrell but you have to go back, your kids are my kids and I will protect them with my life." He said and i sighed.

"Promise." I asked.

"Promise now get out of my house." He said and I laughed.

"Daddy." Kacey said and gave me a hug. I gave Kyrie to Zaliyah.

"Bye Kentrell I love you and tell everybody else I love and miss them." She said and i nodded giving her a hug.

"Bye Kentrell love you and everybody else." Malaria said I gave her a hug.

"I love y'all to be good up here." I said and they smiled.

"Love you." They all said.

So Kentrell's in a coma. 🤧
He got to see his kids again? 🤗
Lemme know how you guys felt about this chapter
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙