Never End

July 31, 2020
3:23 p.m
Kentrell POV

"We gon do this again?" I asked annoyed as Kamiya continued to sit here and go off about again bullshit

She mad because of the shit that happened with Kyrie yesterday.

"Kentrell are you not hearing me?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Well let me say it like this, it's your fault." She said making me smack my lips.

"It's my fault cuz a thirsty hoe kidnapped our baby? You act like I told her to do that." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"No it's your fault for even meeting the hoe. If you wouldn't have gone to that club in the first place she would have never met you nun of dat." She said.

"So it's my fault because I was the one to go to the club that I asked you could I go to and you said yes? I don't think you remember that part." I said.

"Boy whatever." She said waving me off.

"Mane why you always trippin?" I asked.

"You always mad, and it be for stupid ass reasons, I know you miss LiLi and Lari, I know you can't have no more kids but what else is wrong?" I asked.

"You just act like a nigga don't have feelings. I'm human to Le'asia understand that. You making it very hard to even say the words I love you." I said and she looked at me.

"You make it very hard to call you my wife, or even wanna be with you anymore. When you act like this you make a nigga wanna leave and never come back." I said.

"How many times I gotta tell you we not kids anymore. Act yo fuckin age Kamiya for real." I said.

"Why you being so mean to me?" She asked.

"Mane say you playing with me right now. Being mean? I'm just telling you shit that I been meaning to say and you can't take it." I said going and getting in her face.

"You always wanna get mad at a nigga act all big and bad then when I put my hands on you, you wanna act like the victim. Mane I see why that nigga Demond did the shit he use to do to yo ass." I said and she stared at me.

"Bitch." She said then slapped me.

"You don't know shit about what we use to have going on!" She yelled.

"I hurt yo feelings didn't I. But it's the truth and you can't handle it." I said with a smirk.

"Bitch fuck you, like I said you don't know shit bout what we use to have going on." She said.

"I know he use to beat yo ass. Then yo scary ass always come running to my house. Without me or my gang baby where you think you would be right now?" I asked.

"Shut up..." she said lowly.

"You would be dead, right?" I asked and a tear rolled down her face.