Problems

September 10, 2019
Kentrell POV
I was in the room with Kamiya as she was trying to calm Kind down.It was about two in the morning and she wouldn't stop crying.We had tried everything we fed her, changed her, rocked her everything and she would not stop crying.

"Kind please."Kamiya said and I seen she started to get a little aggravated.Kind still kept crying and I seen a tear slide down Kamiya's face.

"Kind I'm trying, I really am."She said lowly as she rocked her.

"Bae lemme see her."I said and she sighed handing her to me.

"Hey babygirl."I said rocking her a little.

"Shhhhhhhhhh."I said as I stood up walking around the room rocking her.She calmed down a tiny bit.

"Daddy got you shhhh."I said and she stopped crying.I kissed her cheek and wiped her tears.I looked over at Kamiya and she looked stressed.

"Bae you good?"I asked and she put her face in her hands.

"Why do I feel like she doesn't like me."She said and I looked at her confused.

"She is what 10 months and she still hasn't said mama.She cries every time she's left alone with me."She said and I started to feel bad.

"Bae she is just a baby."I said.

"Babies no more than you think.They are smart as hell."She said and I nodded in agreement.

"Bae I promise she loves you."I said and she shook her head.

"I'm trying."She said and I sighed.I looked down at Kind and seen she was asleep.I went to her room and put her in her crib.I gently shut the door before going back to the room shutting the door.

I looked at Kamiya and she just sat there on her phone.I went and got in the bed next to her and took her phone.

"Kentrell please."She said with her eyes closed.

"Nope talk to me."I said and she sighed turning her back to me laying down.

"Really Kamiya wha-"She cut me off.

"Kentrell I'm tired and trying to sleep while I can please shut the fuck up."She said and I made a stank face.

"You always bitching."I said and she turned around to face me.

"Now I'm a bitch?"She said and I ran my hands down my face.

"Kamiya I did not say that."I said and she smacked her lips turning back around.

"Why you been acting like this? Something bothering you?"I asked and didn't get a response.I yanked the cover off of her.

"Kentrell De'sean Gaulden if you don't leave me alone."She said.

"Tell me what's wrong."I said and she sat back up.

"I'm stressed.Stressed the fuck out because of you and that damn baby."She said and I just stared at her.

"I am yo husband and that damn baby has a name and it's Kind Alice Gaulden."I said getting up.

"And yea I know you stressed you not the only one."I said going to the closet.

"Kentrell I'm new to being a mom and a wife."She said.

"Kamiya bye you have an excuse for everything you do wrong."I said getting some clothes from the closet putting them on the bed.

"What are you doing."She asked as I got a duffle bag putting my stuff in there.

"Since you so stressed imma give you some space and I'm taking that dAmN BaBy."I said mocking her.She nodded getting up tying up her hair and putting on some joggers.