Don't Come My Way

April 20, 2019
2:34 p.m
Kamiya POV

It had been 4 days and this little boy would not leave Malaria alone

It had been 4 days and this little boy would not leave Malaria alone. Even though she blocked him in everything, he still found ways to contact her.

"Do you know where he live at?" Three asked her and she nodded.

"Well come on shit, I'm tired of hearing that phone buzz, ring and seeing it flash a light cuz he pussy whipped."Kd said and I glared at him.

"Y'all is not finna go to that little boy house." I said.

"Kentrell Tell her."He said.

"No she right we not finna go over there."He said scrolling on his phone.

"Cuz he finna bring his ass over here. Malaria when he call again answer it and tell him to come over here."He said and I looked at him.

"No Kentrell."I said and he looked at me.

"Yes Kamiya. He annoying as fuck."He said shaking his head. Her phone ring again and she took a breath before answering and putting it in speaker.

"Tr-"

"Where you at?"He asked.

"Where I been staying."She said.

"Ight so why you ignoring me? Blocked me on everything, wassup with that ?" He asked.

"Cuz you get me in way to much trouble."She said.

"It was only once bruh, now what the fuck is up?" He asked.

"Whatchu mean?" She asked back.

"Wassup with us?" He asked.

"Nothing we not nothing." She said and he chuckled.

"Bet where you at?" He asked.

"I told you where I been staying."She said.

"Ohhh yo cousin house? I still got the address I'm on my way."He said and hung up. She had a scared look on her face.

"Malaria don't be scared of dat nigga, the fuck he think he is."Zaliyah said.

"I'm not scared."She said rolling her eyes.

"As soon as his ass step foot in here imma shoot him." Kentrell said.

"No you tryna go to jail?"I asked.

"Wouldn't be my first time."He said shrugging.

"Y'all be stressing me the fuck out."I said rubbing my belly.About five minutes there was a knock on the door.I got up to go open it and seen it was that boy Trey. I was finna greet him but he just walked in right past me.

"Come here."He said to Malaria as I closed the door going back to sit down.

"No."She said.

"Now."