Chance

September 8, 2020
12:23 p.m
Kamiya POV

I was woke up by people shaking me and jumping on my bed

"GET UP ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Jayda yelled.

"I know ok." I said chuckling.

"Good now get ready, got a gift for you." Nyla said with a smirk.

"Y'all kill me GET OUT!" I yelled and everybody ran out making me laugh. I brushed my teeth then got in the shower. After about 15 minutes I got out.

I decided to put on this

I straightened my hair and then headed downstairs

I straightened my hair and then headed downstairs. I seen not a damn thing down there.

"Ouu you look good." Jayda said and I smiled.

"I know now I thought y'all had a gift for me where is it?" I asked I looked around not seeing the boys.

"Where the boys?" I asked.

"They went to get your gift." Miracle said with a smile.

"Y'all weird." I said and Kind came out the kitchen with an orange.

"Hey baby." I said and she smiled giving me the orange.I opened it and handed it back to her.

"Where my nieces and nephew at?" I asked.

"Jalaiah wit my cousin I'm going to get her later on." Jayda said making me nod.

"Malaysia wit my mama." Mir said.

"And Jaiden is wit TeeLee." Jania said.

"Y'all lucky to be baby free." I said and they chuckled. I went back upstairs and got my phone, it turned on and showed my lock screen of me and Kentrell with Kind and Kyrie.

"I miss my babies." I said smiling to myself then Kind came in the room.

"Mommy." She said and grabbed my hand. She pulled me out the room.

"Baby why you pulling me." I said laughing a little.She looked at me and giggled pulling me downstairs.

"Good job Kind." Miracle said and gave her a high five.

"Why y'all have my baby come and pull me to come down here?" I asked.

"The boys are here with your gift." Jania said and I smiled.

"Yay I ho-" I was cut off when all the boys came in without anything.

"I thought you said they had my gift." I whined.

"Damn hold on a second nigga tryna get right." I looked and seen Kentrell, he had flowers and things from my favorite stores.I didn't say anything or move because I was shocked.

"Lemme help you out." He said and gave me the flowers putting the bags down. He picked me up.

"I'm in shock." I finally said and wrapped my arms around his neck and he laughed. Tears ran down my face.

"Aww type shit." Miracle said recording us. He tried to put me down but I didn't let go.

"Kamiya." He said with a chuckle and I held onto him tighter. After a few more seconds I got down letting him go.

"Happy Birthday." He said and gave me the bags. I smiled.

"Thank you so much bae, I love you." I said and he kissed me.

"Daddy." Kind said and he picked her up.

"When did you finally wake up?" I asked.

"Yesterday, but they kept me for another day to make sure I was Ight." He said and i nodded.

"Kentrell I owe you an ass whoopin'." Miracle said and he laughed.

"I do to had me thinking you was going to die and I was gonna be all alone." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm Kentrell I can't die." He said and I laughed.

"Mane y'all won't believe this tho." He said shaking his head laughing.

"Bro I was in heaven for like 5 10 10 minutes." He said and everybody laughed.

"Y'all laughing I'm serious I saw Zaliyah, Malaria, Kyrie and Kacey. And boy was it fun and funny." He said smiling.

"I miss my lil baby." I said.

"I miss my partner in crime for real boy." Miracle said.

"Stop before y'all make me cry." I said and they laughed.

"Aye but I got something to tell you." Kentrell said and handed me, along with everyone else.

"Kentrell what is this?" I asked.

"It's something I've been working hard for, something I've been wanting to do." He said with a smile.

"We ALL moving to Houston, Texas." He said and my mouth dropped.

"You playin right?" Miracle asked and he shook his head.

"Nope Nia and them coming my mama and them everybody." He said.

"Bae." I said.

"You not serious." I said.

"I am tho, you don't know how long I been wanting to leave BR. It's nothing but drama down here I wanna start fresh a new start." He said.

"And plus I already got everybody houses." He said.

"Happy birthday." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and jumped on him.

"You lucky I caught you." He said .

"Mama." Kind said and tried to push me away.

"Uh excuse me Lil girl this my daddy to." I said and she shook her head as I got down.

"Yea." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Ky come." She said and i sighed.

"Nah baby Ky not gon be able to make it with us." He said and she pouted.

"We feel the same way baby." He said.

"But all y'all heffas better go to your house and start packing we leave tomorrow morning." He said and everybody rushed out the house.

"Thank you so much baby for everything." I said and he smiled.

"Y'all deserve it." He said and kissed me then Kind in the cheek.

"But come on let's start packing." He said and went up the stairs.

"This boy I love him so much." I said and took my flowers and picked up my bags taking them upstairs to the room.

Kentrell's back! 🥳
Just letting you guys know there's one more chapter left. 😢
I will start the next book with it being Kind and her brothers POV. 🤪
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙
Oh and after this last chapter gene do you guys want me to make the next book?