Peace

September 9, 2020
10:22 a.m
Kentrell POV

Me and Kamiya had got up aroun 8 and finished packing

Me and Kamiya had got up aroun 8 and finished packing. We had already put everything we needed or wanted to take to the car. We decided to leave all furniture and get new stuff.

I went in Kind's room to get her then went to find Kamiya.

"Bae." I said and got no response.

"Bae!" I yelled and walked in our room seeing her look at something. I walked over to her and seen she was looking at a memory book.

"Bae...." I said and she looked at me.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. She closed the book and grabbed her phone and then the key. We left and I strapped Kind in and got in myself.

"Bae you gon drive all the way there?" She asked and I nodded I started up the car backing out and speeding off.

"Ouu bae you remember when we first met, Yo ass was being dry." She said making me laugh.

"Nigga you not gon introduce yoself?" Ben asked me. I kept my eyes on my phone.

"My name Kentrell yours?" I asked bluntly.

"Kamiya." She said and I looked at her and smirked before looking back at my phone.

"Mane bruh." I said shaking my head thinking about it.

"Aye bae do you know where Kay is?" She asked and I nodded.

"Dead." I said and she looked at me.

"Kentrell I know you didn't..." she said and I nodded with a chuckle.

"How are you not in jail." She said and I shrugged then her phone started ringing.

"Hello......yea....on our way......yes........you lying......it ain't our business.......facts......ok......mhmm.....no bitch.....you nasty bye." She said with a chuckle and hung up.

"Who dat was?" I asked.

"It was Miracle I just found out a lot of information." She said with a laugh.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"You'll see." She said.

"Ouuu look at Jayda old house." She said as we rode past it.

"And then your Aunts house." I said and she looked the other way with a smile.

"I miss my Aunty." She said and pouted.

"Oh no mane be happy I'm not finna sit here in a car stuck with you and listen to you cry." I said and she laughed.

"I'm so tired bro you woke my ass up early as hell." She said and I laughed.

"Go to sleep then." I said and she started getting comfortable. When she was she closed her eyes and a couple minutes later I heard her light snores.

Kamiya POV
3:21 p.m