Getting Started Pt.2

(This is gonna be a long chapter guys with a whole lot of point of views so enjoy)
April 14, 2020
1:12 a.m
Kentrell POV

After Miracle called I waisted no time going over there

After Miracle called I waisted no time going over there. I left Kamiya because she was sleep but I locked up everything before I left.

Kind and Kyrie were with Nia so they were safe and sound.

Once I got there Ben's car was there along with police cars. The door was wide open and I went in.

"Ben." I said and he looked at me holding Malaysia.

"Y'all ok where Mir at she called my phone and told me to come here." I said and then Jayda and Joe pulled up along with everyone else.

"She did that to me to, said Demond was in there. Then I was coming home and I seen she was running down the street. She gave me Malaysia and took off and I seen him on her ass. I was gonna follow her but then I seen they was both out of sight." He said making me nod.

"Where's Miracle?" Jay asked.

"Demond got her." I said.

"And where's Kamiya?" Jania asked.

"At home she was sleep." I said.

"Are you dumb or dumb? Come on we gotta go get her." She said.

"No girls y'all stay here with the police we got it." I said and I ran to my car.

Kamiya POV

I was in the room sleep but I woke up because I had to use the bathroom

I was in the room sleep but I woke up because I had to use the bathroom. After I was done that's when I noticed Kentrell wasn't in here.

"Kentrell." I said and got no response.

"BAE!" I yelled.

"I'm right here." I heard a voice I thought I would never in my life have to hear again.

I looked and seen Demond sitting on my side of the bed.

"Demond what are you doing here?" I asked going a lil close to him to get my phone.