the kingsroad

AMBERLEE STARK LANNISTER SAT HAPPILY BY HER HUSBAND, JAIME AS HE TWIRLED SMALL PIECES OF HER HAIR WHILE THEY ATE

AMBERLEE STARK LANNISTER SAT HAPPILY BY HER HUSBAND, JAIME AS HE TWIRLED SMALL PIECES OF HER HAIR WHILE THEY ATE. Toria who was across from them was looking rather pale. "Are you alright, my sweet?" Cersei asked her eldest daughter quietly. Toria nodded in response before turning back to her meal.

"I'm fine, Mother. Just tired is all." Amberlee, Cersei, and Jaime shared worried looks. Tyrion made his entrance calling out to a servant as she left the hall.

"Bread and two of those little fish." He apporached the table. "And a mug of dark beer to wash it down." He pointed to a male servant this time. "And bacon, burnt black." He heaved little Tommen over a little to sit on Jaime's left side.

"Little brother." Maeve greeted happily smiling as she and Amberlee shared grins.

"Beloved siblings." Tyrion sat down beside a giggling Tommen.

"Is Bran going to die?" Myrcella asked her uncle fearfully.

"Apparently not." Myrcella smiled softly while Toria's eyes widened.

"What do you mean?"

"The Maester says the boy may live." Tyrion took a sip of beer. Cersei looked to her daughter who had visibly paled.

"It's no mercy letting a child linger in such pain." Cersei said monotonously showing little to no emotion.

"Only the Gods know for certain." Tyrion said gravely. "All the rest of us can do is pray." He reached for another item on the table. "The charms of the North seem entirely lost on you."

"Still can't believe you are going." Maeve grumbled looking at Tyrion.

"It's ridiculous, even for you." Cersei's sneer was hardly there, but visible all the same.

"Where's your senses of wonder? The greatest structure ever built, the intrepid men of the Night's Watch, the wintry abode of White Walkers." He teased Tommen who began to giggle.

"Tell me you're not thinking of taking the black." Amberlee frowned as she looked at her brother in law.

"And go celibate? The whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock." Amberlee smirked at Cersei who rolled her eyes. "No, I just want to stand on top of the wall and piss off the edge of the world." Tommen began to giggle again clearly amused at his uncle's musings.

"The children don't need to hear your filth." Cersei glared at her youngest brother who smiled at Myrcella. "Come." Tommen and Myrcella followed Cersei from the room. Maeve departed soon after with Marlena and Toria. Amberlee stayed momentarily to kiss her husband's cheek before walking from the room.
******