a man without honor

MARLENA BARATHEON hadn't gone to Myrcella's sendoff to Dorne

MARLENA BARATHEON hadn't gone to Myrcella's sendoff to Dorne. She, instead, had stayed inside the Red Keep with her uncle, Lewys, and newly legitimized cousin, Naeva, to keep her company. Marlena lad grown quite fond of Naeva and regardless of her blood status, she was family. The common people of King's Landing listened to her and Marlena often went with her to the local orphanage with food and toys for the children in hand. The children and their caretakers were always grateful for their kindness and graciously accepted them inside to greet the orphans.

Marlena found herself happiest amongst the common people, sometimes coming home from the city streets appearing as a townsperson. Her mother was not pleased to say the least. Still, she and Naeva continuously went on escapades to the busy streets of King's Landing. A riot had broken out as far as she had heard, claiming the lives of many innocent people and harming Sansa.

But only Joffrey was to blame. He had let the people starve and if he were a good king, he would have facilitated to their every need. But he didn't, and here they were. Edmund hadn't come to visit her, claiming to be busy in his line of work, blacksmithing. Granted, his fellow worker, Gendry, had left after the bastards of her father had been killed and that was all because Gendry was one of her father's bastards.

"Come now," Naeva nudged her cousin who was looking glum. "Lighten up, cousin. Myrcella will be back before you know it."

"I know. It's just," Marlena eyed Naeva who cocked her head. "I worry for Toria. She's been acting strange."

"And, that, dear cousin," Naeva reached for another grape from her plate. "Os because she and Joffrey are continuing the long line of incest in House Lannister."

Marlena gaped at what her cousin had said. "What did you say? Did you say Toria and Joffrey...?"

"Yes, little one." Naeva chuckled at Marlena's reaction. "Don't think I don't know love when I see it even if it is for Joffrey and between siblings." Marlena grimaced at Naeva's statement.

"I don't know what to believe anymore." Marlena sighed standing to look out her window. "I don't know what I am, a Baratheon, a Lannister, or nothing at all."
******

RHAEVEN GREYJOY felt as though she had been walking for hours, which she had been

RHAEVEN GREYJOY felt as though she had been walking for hours, which she had been. She had been walking with Hodor, Rickon, Osha, and Bran, with Summer and Shaggydog trotting ahead of them. Rhaeven had helped the Stark brothers escape from Winterfell and decided to tag along. "We should have gotten more food." Osha told the young lords.

"We couldn't risk going into the kitchens." Bran turned her down from Hodor's back.

"Those people all love you." Osha grumbled as she walked alongside the Greyjoy. "They would've given you whatever you needed."

"And if Theon found out he'd hang them." Bran said to the Wildling girl.

"A boy can't survive on walnuts." Osha informed Bran causing Rhaeven to chuckle.

"I'm fine." Hodor cracked some walnuts from their shells with his hands and handed one to Rickon.

"We've been walking since before sunrise." Osha huffed as she sped up her pace. "Even Hodor will tire."

"Hodor."

"Even you, sweet giant." Rhaeven smiled at the kindness Osha held for the giant.

The giant chuckled before speaking. "Hodor." The group heard children shouting while at play.

"Wait, I know that fog." Bran said as they reached a stream. "Sent two Winterfell orphans there."

"Jack and Billy." Rickon gasped in recognition. "They'll givw us some food."

"We can't risk it." Rhaeven ruffled the little boy's hair. "If Theon tracks us here, he'll torture them until he finds out where we are."

"Billy climbs a tree better than anyone." Rickon turned his head to look up at Osha.

"You've never seen me climb a tree, little man." Osha teased the little boy.

"They'll be after us with hounds." Bran stated solemnly looking at the fog.

"We had a good start on them." Osha reminded the eldest Stark boy present. "We can't outrun hounds forever."
*******

RAENA MARTELL walked over to Robb's tent where he was speaking with several important men it seemed

RAENA MARTELL walked over to Robb's tent where he was speaking with several important men it seemed. "Your Grace, a minute of your time?" The man speaking with Robb left ever so slowly and gazed at her as he left. "I've been treating you wounded men."

"And my enemies, as some of my bannermen are fond of mentioning." Raena watched as Robb folded up a map.

"They are not my enemies. Talisa feels the same."

"That's what I tell my bannermen." Robb looked her in the eye.

"I've already run through the supplies Talisa and I brought with us." Raena looked down at her list. "Some are easily replaced: egg yolks, turpentine, oil of roses." She looked up at him.

"But some are not."

"I need silk for stitching. I need fennel root for those with fever, willow bark. Mostly, I need milk of the poppy." Robb approached her steadily. "You saw what it was like to amputate a foot without any. I assume there will more loss of limb befire this war is over."

"If you need help finding it..."

"I know where to find them." Raena cut him off with a small smile. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't interrupt you."

"Continue, milady." Raena looked up at him with a soft smile.

"You're riding to the Crag to negotiate a surrender?"

"Yes."

"The Crag will have a Maester and he will have what I need." Raena told the Stark.

"I expect he will."

"If I could write a list..." Raena began, but Robb interrupted her.

"Come with me to the Crag." He passed by her to exit his tent.

"I don't think that'll be..." Raena paused facing the King in the North.

"Let the Maester show you his stores. I want the wounded men to be treated well." Robb told her and Raena nodded dreamily. "All the wounded men." Robb strode off leaving Raena to her thoughts.