blackwater

NAEVA LANNISTER was livid

NAEVA LANNISTER was livid. Her father had requested that she stay with Lady Sansa and his lover, Shae, in Maegor's Holdfast, but she wished to do otherwise. She wished to fight for the city, but she was a woman and therefore too dainty to do such things.

She now stood with Shae and Sansa in the crowded Throne Room when her fsther approached them. "Lady Sansa." Tyrion greeted the young Stark girl who nodded in response. "And, uh, Sheila."

"Shae." The woman corrected him with an icy tone as he stared up at her is distress.

"Shae, yes." Tyrion replied in mock agitation. "Surely my sister has you to join the other highborn ladies and maids in the Holdfast."

"She has, milord." Sansa told him with slight disgust. "King Joffrey sent for me to see him off."

"Sansa!" Joffrey's annoying high-pitched voice called out from across the room.

"Always been a great romantic, my nephew." Tyrion mused glancing from his nephew to Sansa.

"Sansa, come here!" Joffrey called again  as he strode towards the terrified girl.

"I will pray for your safe return, milord." Sansa told Tyrion politely as she turned to face him.

"Will you?" Tyrion looked at her in surprise.

"Just as I pray for the King's." Sansa nodded curtly before turning towards the King.

"Father," Naeva looked down at the dwarf with a small smile. "Stay safe."

"Of course, little dear." Naeva smiled softly before walking towards her cousin, Marlena. The two greeted each other quickly before hurrying off to the Holdfast.
******

MARLENA BARATHEON plopped down beside her sister away from their mother and brother when their mother and Tommen entered the Holdfast

MARLENA BARATHEON plopped down beside her sister away from their mother and brother when their mother and Tommen entered the Holdfast. Cersei immediately asked for wine to drink and Marlena rolled her eyes at her mother's behavior. Uncle Lancel soon burst into the Holdfast after Cersei had spoke with Sansa, Shae, and eventually, Naeva. "Your Grace!"

"What news?" Their mother asked and the two whsipered amongst one another until she snapped at the man to go and do something for her. "When I told you about Sir Illyn earlier, I lied." Cersei shrugged with a wine glass in hand. "Do you want to hear the truth? You want to know why he's really here? He's here for us. Stannis may take the city, he may take the Throne, but he will take us alive." Marlena watched as Sansa looked down at her hands briefly and then towards Sir Illyn.

Uncle Lancel walked towards their mothet once again and she looked at him in disgust. "The battle is lost, Your Grace. Stannis' troops are at the gates. When the gold cloaks saw the King leaving, they lost all heart."

"Where is my son?" Cersei asked the man in a dangerous tone. Marlena subconsciously scooted closer to her sister who clutched her hand in fear.

"I want to escort him back to the battle."

"Why do I care what you want?" Cersei narrowed her eyes at the man with a sneer. "Bring me-"

"Now, listen to me, we-" Lancel screamed at Cersei stabbed his chest and grabbed her daughters and son and dragging them down the hall towards the Throne Room.

"Mother, where are we going?" Marlena cried out in fear.

"You and Toria are going to lock yourselves in your rooms and don't look back." Cersei grabbed onto each of her daughter's hands and squeezed tightly. "We willnsee each other again." Toria embraced her mother tightly as Marlena watched helplessly. "Go on, now. Go." Marlena grabbed her sister and gently tugged her around the corner and straight into a bloodied Lewys.

"Where's your mother?" Marlena pointed behind her and Lewys set off towards the Throne Room. The two sisters quickly ran off towards Toria's room which was closer to where they were.
*****

LEWYS LANNISTER eyed his sister as she sat on the Iron Throne, Tommen in her lap

LEWYS LANNISTER eyed his sister as she sat on the Iron Throne, Tommen in her lap. "Cersei." He called out and Tommen lept off of his mother's lap to race towards his uncle. Lewys caught the boy in his arms and held him tightly.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on the battlefield?" Cersei eyed her brother suspiciously as she clutched the poison in her hand. "Tommen, my sweet, come here."

Tommen hurried over to his mother's lap once more and Lewys walked briskly over to them in order to protect them if need be. "I will keep you safe, my love." Cersei raised the vial towards Tommen's lips, but stopped when thr Throne Room door burst open. Lewys stood in front of his sister and nephew as soldiers walked inside the room.

One of the soldiers took off his helmet to reveal Ser Loras Tyrell. The soldiers parted as Maeve and Tywin Lannister entered the room. "Father." Cersei breathed out letting the poison drop onto the floor with a crash.

"Tha battle is over." Tywin announced as he steadily approached his children and grandson. "We have won." Cersei grinned as she caressed her son's hair and he gripped onto her. Maeve approached her brother with a grin on her lips.

"Lewys!" She exclaimed as she embraced him. "I'd never thought I'd see you again." Lewys buried his face into his youngest sister's shoulder.

"You never lost me, Maeve." Maeve pulled back from him with a smile. "So, the Lannisters reuinted."