the rains of castamere

RAENA MARTELL sat beside Talisa on her bed as she discussed her plans with her

RAENA MARTELL sat beside Talisa on her bed as she discussed her plans with her. "Talisa, I need your help."

Talisa furrowed her brows looking at her friend in concern. "What is it, Your Grace?"

"Your Grace." Raena repeated with a scoff. "I told you that I am Raena to you and that isn't likely to change." Talisa smiled at her friend who sighed. "I need you to do something for me that could get you killed."

"What do you mean?" Talisa spluttered at the thought if dying for her Queen.

"Robb and I don't trust Walder Frey. Talisa," Raena locked eyes with her friend. "I'm pregnant."

Talisa only grinned in response. "I understand. You don't want your child im danger."

"It's more than that. Walder Frey has never what the Queen of the North looks like." Raena merely looked away im shame at her decision. "Talisa, I need you to be me until we leave for Casterly Rock."

******

RHAEVEN GREYJOY walked beside Jojen as they passed by a stone tower

RHAEVEN GREYJOY walked beside Jojen as they passed by a stone tower. "Where are we?" Bran asked from the wheelbarrow Hodor was carting him in.

"The Gaith, I think." Osha answered glancing at their surroundings. "Brandon the Builder gave all the land South of the Wall to the Night's Watch, for their sustenance and support."

"Maester Luwin taught me that." Bran stated glumly causing Rhaeven to look away and bite her lip.

"It doesn't seem to be supporting anyone at the moment." Jojen looked over the land. His comment made Rhaeven hold back a laugh with a small cough. Jojen looked back at her with a small smile which she returned.

"It's good land and there's no war up here." Meera Reed stumbled over her words as she thought of an explanation to stay. "Why leave?"

"Wildlings." Bran answered in a dull tone. Osha sent him a glare to which Bran immediately apologized. "Sorry, but they come over the Wall and raid, steal, carry off women."

"Old Nan said they turn your skull into a cup and make you drink your own blood from it." Rhaeven noticed Osha's dull stare at the boys. "That's what Old Nan said."