baelor

LEWYS LANNISTER stepped off the sailboat onto the piers of King's Landing

LEWYS LANNISTER stepped off the sailboat onto the piers of King's Landing. He knew that coming back across the Narrow Sea was risky given his circumstances, but he had to see his siblings and deliver the information on the Targaryen girl that he had grown fond of. A part of him had no hesitation in doing so, but his heart told him differently.

Lewys could already hear the deafening noise of the city and could smell the putrid filth of the sewer system if one could even call it one. King's Landing was the most disgusting city in all of Westeros, that Lewys was certain of. He passed by several commoners in the streets who were heading in the direction of the Sept in a rapid pace. He grabbed a hold of a young boy's arm. "What's going on?"

"They've taken the Hand of the King to the Sept of Baelor." The boy rushed off after two younger girls, presumably his sisters. Lewys turned to his companion on the ship, Naeva Waters. Naeva, he had learned, was the bastard daughter of his brother, Tyrion, and he took it upon himself to deliver her to him.

"Come, we must hurry." If Ned Stark was to be put on trial, he would most certainly be executed for whatever crime he had commited, and that was convenient for Lewys.
*******

RHAEVEN GREYJOY stood off to the side by Lady Catelyn as Theon and Robb returned from battle

RHAEVEN GREYJOY stood off to the side by Lady Catelyn as Theon and Robb returned from battle. Lady Catelyn was in tears at the sight of her son safely at her side once more, whereas Rhaeven was just glad that her brother hadn't accidentally run a Stark soldier through. The two approached with the interesting sight of a bloodied and captive Jaime Lannister on the ground.

"By the time they knew what was happening, it had already happened." Robb stated as he moved to his mother's side. The Lannister panted as he kneeled upright.

"Lady Stark, I'd offer you my sword, but I seem to have lost it."

Lady Catelyn's gaze laid heavily upon the Kingslayer causing him to sink down. "It is not your sword I want. Give me my daughters back. Give me my husband." Rhaeven watched as the Lannister swallowed before speaking.

"I've lost them, too, I'm afraid."

"Kill him, Robb." Rhaeven's gaze snapped to her brother who stood cockily behind the Lannister. "Send his head to his father. He cut down ten of our men, you saw him."