and now his watch is ended

ANNALYS TYRELL stood alongside Margaery as they watched Sansa Stark pray

ANNALYS TYRELL stood alongside Margaery as they watched Sansa Stark pray. Annalys cleared her throat with a small smile. "We didn't mean to disturb you." Sansa looked up from her kneeling position and stood greeting the Tyrell sisters.

"You haven't." Sansa reassured them with a small smile.

"We'd like some privacy, please, if you wouldn't mind waiting back inside the Keep." Margaery and Annalys shared a look as the guards remained stoic and silent. "Or if you'd be kind enough to give me your names, I'll ask the King to speak with you himself." The guards nodded and excused themselves as the sisters stepped towards the younger Stark girl.

"What did you pray for?" Annalys asked the girl who smiked softly.

"I can't tell you." Sansa said quietly, her meekness clearly present.

"Why not? I'll tell you what I prayed for in the Sept this morning." Margaery sighed as she fell into step with Sansa and Annalys. Let's see: for my family's health and happiness, an end to the war, for a short winter." Margaery wrapped her arm around Sansa's as Annalys did the same on Sansa's other arm. "Boring and traditional, I'm afraid. And you?"

"I'm sorry. I just can't."

"Our cousin, Alanna, was the most beautiful girl I, personally, had ever seen. When I was twelve, I was all elbows and knees and Alanna looked like a goddess sent to torture me. Pig-face, she called me." Margaery laughed at the memory and Sansa for the ridiculousness of the name.

"Pig-face? That's ridiculous." Sansa laughed a genuine smile gracing her features.

"I think it had something to do with her nose. Whenever she passed Annalys in the halls, she'd always oink." Margaery imitated a pig with an unladylike attitude causing Sansa to laugh again.

"Shove off, Margaery." Annalys blushed in embarrassment at the story.

"So, naturally in retaliation, I prayed that she'd catch a horrible skin disease. A week after that she came down with porridge plague."

"Porridge plague?" Sansa turned to look at the eldest Tyrell in confusion.

"Oh, you don't have it in the North? Your skin starts to look like boiled oats and eventually your face slides off and you die in agony." Annalys noticed her sister was forcing back a grin as the blonde spoke.

"But that's awful." Sansa looked at the girls in sadness. Annalys and Margaery both nodded solemnly before laughing. "You're- I believed you." The three girls laughed at the notion of a porridge plague. "Porridge plague. I'm an idiot."

"Don't say that, no you're not." Margaery smiled overlooking the sea as they walked down some stone steps.

"So what happened to Alanna?" Sansa asked with interest clear in her voice.

"Oh she grew up to be the most beautiful woman and married a handsome Lord and they have darling children and live in a castle by the sea." Annalys looked out at the sea as Margaery spoke. "It's all terribly frustrating."

"I'm sure she's jealous of you, now." Sansa looked over at the Tyrell sisters. "You'll be married here im the capital and she'll have to come watch and pretend to happy that you're Queen." The three girls laughed as reality set in.

Margaery and Annalys each took one of Sansa's hands. "I want the three of us to be friends, good friends."

Sansa smiled at Margaery happily. "That would make me very happy."

"You must see Highgarden." Annalys interrupted with a grin. "You'd love it there. I know you would. We have a great masquerade the night of the Harvest Moon. You should see the costumes. People work on them for months."

"Uh, I don't think the Queen wouod let me leave King's Landing." Sansa said, disappointment in her eyes.

"The Queen Regent, you mean?" Margaery interjected with a pointed look towards Sansa. "Once I marry Joffrey, I'll be Queen."

"And if you were to marry Loras..." Annalys trailed off mischievously as Sansa blushed heavily. "Oh, your place would be at Highgarden wouldn't it? We would all be sisters. Would you like that?" Sansa nodded with a small smile and teary eyes. Margaery and Annalys brought the girl into a gentle embrace and looked over her back at each other with smiles.