dark wings, dark lords

RHAEVEN GREYJOY glanced over at Bran as he shot up from his dreams

RHAEVEN GREYJOY glanced over at Bran as he shot up from his dreams. "Were you inside the wolf again, little Lord?" Osha asked the boy as she sharpened her stick.

"No." Bran panted as he attempted to calm himself. "It was the Three Eyed Raven. He's back. I tried to kill it, but I couldn't. There was a boy-"

Osha instantly cut the boy off. "I don't want to hear about it."

"But you asked." Bran pointed out with a confused expression.

"I've got plenty of worries. Don't need to pour black magic on top of them." Osha continued to sharpen the stick to a point.

"I didn't ask for black magic dreams." Osha sighed as she looked away from the boy.

"I know you didn't, little Lord." Rhaeven eyed the Wildling with a small smile. "We've got to move. We don't know what might be after us."

"No one even knows we're alive." Bran told the Wilding who had stood and was reaching down to help Rhaeven

"Who told you that?" Osha asked the Stark who rolled his eyes. "Three Eyed Raven tell you?"

"No." Bran answered as the two stared down at him.

"Some good, he is then." Rhaeven murmured as she knelt to gather the wood Osha had placed on the ground. "I don't know what other people know or what they don't. I only know the Wall is a long way off." Rhaeven strode off to gather their belongings into a pack.

******

RAENA MARTELL leaned up against a table observing her husband as he frowned

RAENA MARTELL leaned up against a table observing her husband as he frowned. "Talisa always told me that her mother said that we Westerosi were a grim lot." Raena walked up to the Stark as she continued teasing him. "Grim, bearded, stinking barbarians that would row across the Narrow Sea and steal them their beds."

Raena leaned her head on Robb's shoulder and sighed. "Did she ever think that her best friend would marry one and be the lady's maid to one?"

"I never thought I'd marry anyone at all." Raena admitted stepping away from her husband. "And even after several failed proposals, including one from a Lannister, here I am, but to answer your question, no."