the pointy end

RHAEVEN GREYJOY RAN TO FIND ARYA AND SANSA ONCE SHE HAD HEARD NED STARK HAD BEEN ARRESTED

RHAEVEN GREYJOY RAN TO FIND ARYA AND SANSA ONCE SHE HAD HEARD NED STARK HAD BEEN ARRESTED. She knew that her head would be taken if she remained in King's Landing and that she must ride for Robb's camp. Her journey was cut short, however, by the Hound. With the help of Sandor Clegane, she escaped from the Red Keep and to the stables. She saddled her horse quickly and hurried out of King's Landing. Rhaeven rode hard for several weeks until she saw the Stark banners.

She saw Robb and Theon standing beside a tent nearby and she struggled to climb from her horse. Theon saw her first and ran towards her quickly, Robb following. "Are you alright?" She nodded quickly as she embraced her older brother.

"Are you hurt, Rhaeven?" She shook her head after Robb had asked her.

"I'm alright. Last I saw Arya she was running away." Robb looked at the Greyjoy relief present on his features. "She'll be alright, Robb. Arya's a fighter."

"And Sansa?"

"She wasn't so lucky. The Queen took her. She's less than safe now." Robb strode away from the Greyjoy siblings with this new information. "What's wrong with him?" She asked Theon who shrugged.

"I think he's stressed is all. Lady Catelyn arrived yesterday and Sansa sent a letter to Robb to swear fealty to King Joffrey."

"He's no king." Rhaeven spat. "He's in love with his sister, Toria." Theon went pale. "What's the matter, brother?"

"I was in love with Toria. It appears her heart belongs to another." Rhaeven giggled at her brother's serious face.

"Oh, don't worry, brother. Joffrey shall be dead soon enough and you shall get the lovely princess Toria." Theon rolled his eyes as the two made their way furthur into camp.
******

LEWYS LOOKED OVER AT JORAH AND DAENERYS AS THEY OVERLOOKED THE SEA

LEWYS LOOKED OVER AT JORAH AND DAENERYS AS THEY OVERLOOKED THE SEA. "Daenerys, I'm afraid I must leave you and Jorah."

"What, why must you go?" Daenerys asked him slightly saddened by this.

"It's time that I return home. My father, sisters, and brothers must miss me and I'm sure Westeros is falling to pieces now that I've left." Jorah eyed the Lannister sadly. "I'm boarding that ship there." He pointed to a sailboat that he had already paid for passage to Westeros on. "I'm afraid this is goodbye, my friends."

Daenerys instantly emabraced Lewys and he wrapped his arms around her sadly. Jorah eyed the two as if he knew that there was more than friendship between them. Lewys pulled away from a saddened Daenerys and shook hands with Jorah before looking at both of them. He turned to board the sailboat without turning back to look at them not knowing if he would ever see them again.
*******

MARLENA LAID IN EDMUND'S ARMS AS THEY RESTED FROM THEIR PREVIOUS ACTIVITIES

MARLENA LAID IN EDMUND'S ARMS AS THEY RESTED FROM THEIR PREVIOUS ACTIVITIES. Marlena did not regret sleeping with Edmund, a bastard. She couldn't care less what her mother would say, in fact. "I should go." She began to steadily rise from the bed. Edmund grasped a hand around her wrist.

"Stay." Marlena looked down at Edmund who was staring at her lazily.

"Edmund," She hummed looking down at his toned chest and stomach. "As much as I want to, my mother will not be pleased if I'm not back home for supper." Edmund still grasped her wrist. "And may I remind you she is still the Queen."

"That is until Sansa Stark marries your brother." Marlena raised her eyebrows in thought. "We could leave you know. Leave King's Landing and sail away to Braavos or Essos and be safe, just the two of us together."

"I wish it were so." Edmund let go of her wrist and she reached down to pick up her dress to cover her naked body. "Now, if you please escort back to the palace, kind ser." She giggled as Edmund eyed her happily.

"You're so beautiful." She paused in dressing and looked at him. "How did I get so lucky?"

"The Gods must have gotten tired of your complaining for not having a lover." She teased as she turned around. "Can you tie the laces, please?" Edmund steadily approached his lover and tied the laces of her dress before stepping away from her.

"I love you." He murmured looking into her eyes when she had turned to face him.

"I feel the same." She told him sincerely before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"And you will be the last to ever hear me utter those words."