the climb

RHAEVEN GREYJOY woke up to the voices of Osha and Meera who apparently had been arguing about how to skin a rabbit

RHAEVEN GREYJOY woke up to the voices of Osha and Meera who apparently had been arguing about how to skin a rabbit. Rhaeven sat up with a groan at the sound of Jojen struggling in his sleep. Meera quickly moved over to her brother with a leather chord. She strung into his mouth with a gentle hush. "I'm right here with you."

"What's happening?" Little Rickon asked as he and Hodor sat up from his slumber.

"I'm right here with you." Jojen began to struggle more with Meera who carressed his hair. Osha cautiously stood up as she observed the spastic boy.

"What's wrong with him?" Rickon asked in fear and Rhaeven moved to sit beside him carefully shielding him from a potentially scarring event.

"The visions take their toll." Meera said softly with a solemn tone as she held her brother down.

"He's having one now." Bran observed and Meera nodded as Jojen opened his eyes and began to stop shaking. Rhaeven moved to help Jojen sit up from his spot.

"Are you alright?" Rhaeven asked the boy who nodded. The girl sat back on her heels as the boy began to speak.

"I saw Jon Snow."

"You saw him?" Bran asked as he and Rhaeven shared a look. "At Castle Black?"

Jojen shook his head. "He was one the wrong side of the wall and surrounded by enemies." Rhaeven and Bran shared a look with each other at the mention of his bastard brother being where he wasn't meant to which was very uncharacteristic of Jon Snow.

******

AEVA TULLY agreed for once with Raena Stark that she shoukd not be present at the meeting with the Freys

AEVA TULLY agreed for once with Raena Stark that she shoukd not be present at the meeting with the Freys. Aeva sat in between her brothers, Edmure and Aeryn, as they represented their house. Aeva sighed as she made eye contact with her uncle who rolled his eyes in humor.