a golden crown

LEWYS STOOD BY JORAH AND VISERYS AS THEY WATCHED DAENERYS EAT A HORSE'S HEART

LEWYS STOOD BY JORAH AND VISERYS AS THEY WATCHED DAENERYS EAT A HORSE'S HEART. Lewys' stomach turned as he watched the one he cared for struggle to keep the heart down. She only stated intently into her husband's eyes who watched her every move. "She has to eat the whole heart?" He asked Jorah who looked at the scene.

"Hope that wasn't my horse." Viserys mused as he observed his sister with little to no interest.

"She's doing well." Jorah said and Lewys raised a brow as he looked at the young Targaryen.

"She'll never keep it down." Viserys told the other men beside him. "Tell me what she's saying."

"The prince is riding. I've heard the thunder of his hooves, swift as the wknd he rides." Jorah translated and Lewys didn't take his eyes off Daenerys. "His enemies will cower before him and their wives will weep tears of blood."

"She's going to have a boy." Lewys said and Jorah nodded in confirmation.

"He won't be a real Targaryen." Viserys said eyes never straying from his sister. "He won't be a true dragon." The three watched as Daenerys finished the heart and groaned. She fell forward causing Lewys to move forward slightly. The chanting stopped until Daenerys sat up slowly sat up and eyed the Khal. She swallowed a grin on her lips.

The chanting began again and Jorah translated for Lewys and Viserys. "Stallion who mounts the world. Stallion who's the Khal of Khals." Jorah looked at Viserys. "She'll unite the people into a single Khalasar and all the people of the world will be his herd." Lewys smiled proudly as he watched Daenerys stand up. She addressed the crowd in Dothraki and soon after the crowd chanted a name. Rhaego.

Khal Drogo stood and approached his Khaleesi. "They love her." Viserys observed as Drogo picked her up and carried her around the tent.

"She truly is a Queen today." Lewys said looking towards Jorah who was looking fir Viserys. Lewys slipped out of the tent to find Viserys. Find him he did in Daenerys' tent stealing her dragons. Viserys mist have seen his shadow and whirled around clutching the pommel of his sword. "Don't let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak. You know the law."

"It's not my law." Viserys sneered as he reached for another egg.

"They don't belong to you." Lewys voiced as he witnessed the eldest Targaryen's actions.

"Whatever is hers is also mine." Viserys placed the last egg in his satchel.

"Once, perhaps."

"If I sell one egg, I'll have enough to buy a ship." Viserys faced the Lannister. "Two eggs, a ship and an army."

"And you have all three." Lewys pointed out.

"I need a large army." Viserys snapped whispering as if he didn't want anyone to hear their conversation. "I'm the last hope for the dynasty. The great dynasty this world had ever seen on my shoulders since I was five years old and no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent." Lewys could almost feel bad for Viserys. "Never. Not a piece of it. How can I carry what I need to carry without it? Hmm? Who could rule without wealth or fear or love?" Lewys didn't answer. "You stand there all nobility and honor. You don't think I see you looking at my little sister, hmm?" Lewys backed away from any confrontation. "Don't think I know what you want. I don't care. You can have her. She can be Queen of the Savages and dine on the finest bloody horseparts and you can dine on whichever parts of her you like. Let me go." Lewys held Viserys back from leaving.