the night lands

LEWYS AND NAEVA stood side by side waiting for Tyrion to arrive at the Red Keep

LEWYS AND NAEVA stood side by side waiting for Tyrion to arrive at the Red Keep. Tyrion smiled at the sight of his younger brother who gestured for him to speak with him. Naeva observed her father with hesitancy never looking away from him. Tyrion was accompanied by a sellsword that Lewys did not recognize. "Ah, brother."

"Tyrion, may I introduce Naeva Waters?" Naeva bowed politely to the little lord. "She's your bastard." Naeva swallowed at the title of bastard.

"Hello, Lord Tyrion, it's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled softly as she looked at her father. "I was lucky your brother was the one to find me in my search for you. If not, I'm not sure if I would have ever met you." Tyrion looked up at his brother.

"Where did you find her?"

"Essos. We boarded the same ship for passage to Westeros. She told me of her parentage and I agreed to introduce you to her. I assume it is possible to legitimize her." Tyrion eyed his bastard suspiciously.

"Who was your mother?" Tyrion asked Naeva who frowned.

"Her name was Elnora." Naeva told the dwarf sincerely.

"Was?" Tyrion furrowed his brows as he studied his daughter.

"She no longer lives, milord. She died shortly before I began my search for you." Naeva smiled sadly at the man. "I understand if you don't wish to legitimize me nor acknowledge me as your bastard, but something tells me you aren't one prone to treating bastards and broken things as such." Tyrion smirked at his daughter's quick wit.

"I see she acquired your quick wit, brother. She truly is your daughter." Lewys chuckled as he looked at his female companion. "I'll leave you to talk. I haven't met your companion."

"Ser Bronn of the Blackwater." The two men shook hands before walking away leaving the father and daughter alone to speak.
******

TORIA BARATHEON entered the throne room which was heavily under construction

TORIA BARATHEON entered the throne room which was heavily under construction. Joffrey had sent for her and she was not looking forward to it. She instantly spotted Joffrey in his maroon tunic overseeing construction. "What is all this?"