Chapter 2 - Headlines

Narrator's POV

"Who's the mysterious girl making out with Y/N Y/L/N? Here's all you need to know about Lauren Cimorelli."

"Is Lauren Cimorelli just a fling or Y/N Y/L/N's actual new girlfriend?"

"Y/N Y/L/N caught kissing a new girl in the nightclub last night."

"Uh... Christina, I think you might wanna check this out," Katherine said, alarming the eldest sister. She was just casually scrolling through the band's social account, until she realized that her sister's name is suddenly trending #1 on Twitter along with their band name.

Christina, who was just texting on her own phone, paused with what she was doing to see what her sister was fussing about. Her eyes widened at the headlines Lauren's made last night.

As if on timing, Amy called both of her older sisters to join her in the living room for a second. She was just watching TV, and well... she didn't expect to suddenly hear her little sister's name on the celebrity/music/entertainment news channel.

"Lauren Christine Cimorelli!" the eldest sister's voice boomed through the house.

Lisa, who was just in her room, peeked her head out at that and raised her eyebrows. She knows when her sisters sound pissed, and Christina definitely sounded pissed as heck. There was still no reaction coming from Lauren though, so the short-haired sister took the initiative to wake her up now. You know, maybe she'll suffer a less painful death if she gets out there sooner rather than later.

She glanced back into her shared room with Lauren and Dani. Both of them were still passed out on their own bunk beds. She knew the two went out last night, but she already fell asleep before they came home. This was the first time in the entire morning that she's looking at them and... they look ripping wasted, and they still reeked of alcohol. Well, her other sisters definitely aren't gonna be amused.

Lisa went over to the dark-haired sister's bedside and clapped her hands loudly to wake her up. Lauren slowly got out of her slumber and immediately felt the dizziness taking over her normal brain function. She placed a hand on top of her forehead, groaning out loud.

"If I were you, I'd wake up now before Chris is gonna come up and drag your butt downstairs."

Lauren rubbed her temple to kinda soothe her throbbing headache. "What did I do?"

Lisa just gave her a shrug. She was in her bed writing songs all morning because of a sudden burst of inspiration so honestly, she had no idea what was happening at all. "Whatever it is, you're probably screwed."

"Great," the younger sister mumbled before throwing her head back. She's only done alcohol like, maybe two, three times? Well, the experience was small enough for her to not know how to handle it for shit. And now she's having a major hangover without a single memory from last night.

"Lauren!"

The said-sister jolted up in her bed from how loud her name was being yelled and looked at Lisa in fear. "Okay, you're right. Whatever it is, I'm definitely screwed."

She quickly scrambled to her feet and tried to make herself slightly more presentable before making her way to the living room. Surely, Christina was already standing there with her arms crossed, Katherine had a troubled expression on her face, and Amy looked like she was the one being yelled at even though that wasn't the case.

"Good morning...?"

The eldest sister continued to give her a hard glare, so Katherine decided it was better for her to speak. "So... we kinda saw the news. Maybe you should explain what happened."