Chapter 8 - "Can you see you two dating though?"

Narrator's POV

"Aww, they actually look pretty cute together."

Y/N carefully peeked under her eyelid to see who that was and saw the five sisters hovering over them with their phones out. "Why don't you put the camera even closer?" she chuckled out tiredly.

"Oh, rip," the five of them collectively cursed under their breaths before sprinting away.

They all knew about the contract, so they weren't expecting themselves to ship the two together, but seeing them all cuddled up together on the couch and sharing a tiny blanket was awfully cute. Plus, Katherine told them about the kiss the fake couple shared in the car, so that's kinda fueled their interest over their relationship. 

Y/N carefully shifted a little to get her blood flowing in her arm again. She glanced down at Lauren who was still asleep on her shoulder and found herself smiling a little. Last night's memory started flooding back to her, it's not even that it happened that long ago, but yeah. She didn't expect Lauren to actually care about her like the way she did last night. It also still surprised her how she's managed to pull her back to reality so easily. That wasn't the first time someone's tried to calm her down from her panic attacks, but she's never felt so comforted solely by being in someone's arms and hearing their voice. 

She stared at the dark-haired girl for another while before she decided it was time for her to get up. Carefully, she placed Lauren's head on the couch and just slipped away from her. She was still asleep, so that's good. Hell, of course she's still asleep, she stayed up almost the entire night and had only passed out an hour or two ago. She must be so fucking tired right now.

Y/N helped Lauren a bit with the blanket before she made her way to the bathroom to wash her face. She took the time to look at herself in the mirror in there and noticed how roughed up she looked.

Great.

She tried to freshen herself up as much as she can and walked out of there again to join the sisters. "Good morning. Hey, maybe a weird question, but can I borrow some clothes?" She didn't know how quick her PR team was, but she figured if anyone were to be spotting her outside, she'd look better in her girlfriend's clothes than wearing the same thing she was yesterday.

Dani told her to follow her up the stairs. They entered the first room in the small hallway and was immediately met with a room that looked like a hurricane has gone through it. Clothes were spread out everywhere along with some random stuff. The three beds that were in there all looked like a mess, and... it was just a horrific sight for the superstar. It's kind of hard to imagine how someone could live in here and sleep at night, let alone three people. 

The younger girl noticed how horrified the Y/E/C-eyed girl looked and laughed. "Yeah, sorry about the mess," she said as she continued to dig through Lauren's closet. Her sister probably wasn't going to be happy with her when she finds out, but kinda too late.

She pulled out one of their Cimorelli merch hoodies and gave it to the superstar. "There you go."

Y/N quickly thanked her before walking back to the bathroom to change into the clean hoodie. Right away, Lauren's smell engulfed her senses. The dark-haired girl was lying in her arms the entire night, so it was hard to not recognize it right now. She shook her head to herself and just made her way downstairs again.

By the time she was in the living room again, Lauren had woken up from her slumber already. The girl tiredly rubbed the sleep away from her eyes before stretching her limbs. Her eyes then settled on Y/N standing by the staircase. She offered her a small smile with a wave.

The superstar was surprised for a second but managed to get herself to return the gesture. Was last night's panic attack their way of breaking the ice? She shrugged to herself before making her way over to Lauren. "I'm taking you out for breakfast this morning. See it as a thank you for yesterday. Just take your time, I'll wait in the car," she merely notified her and just left her house like that.