Chapter 6 - Meeting the sisters

Narrator's POV

"Thanks for bringing me home even though you were fricking annoying the entire ride," Lauren said as she took off the seatbelt. 

About two hours have passed by and the superstar really tried to talk her ear off throughout those two hours. She's surprised she's still sane after all of that, and every passing second is just making her question her life decisions, more specifically the decision to date this girl.

Y/N smiled at her and pointed to her own cheek. "Are you not even gonna give your girlfriend a little goodbye kiss?" she asked. 

Lauren looked at her ridiculed before shaking her head. "We're not actually dating, you know that, right?"

"You have to kiss me in the near future too, you know that too, right?" Y/N mocked her. The dark-haired girl looked really unamused by her comment but she wasn't that bothered. She shook her head slightly at her. "Don't look at me like that, buttercup. I'm just stating the truth."

That only made Lauren glare harder at her. "Stop it with your pet names."

"You secretly like them though," the Y/E/C-eyed girl continued to annoy her. With how hard those brown eyes are strained at her right now, Y/N was actually starting to get scared that she'll get her ass whooped by this girl, but she's having way too much fun to stop. 

Lauren surprised her by grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her in for a rough kiss. The softness of her lips was certainly a huge contrast to how angry the actual kiss felt. Just when Y/N want to deepen it, Lauren pulled away again. "There you go. Now bye," she said quickly and wanted to just jump out of the car, but stopped at the person standing outside the car. 

She rolled down her window and saw her older sister standing there sheepishly. "What are you doing here, Kath?"

Katherine smiled at the pair and gestured over to Y/N in the passenger seat. "We want to invite her over for dinner. I don't think you two have eaten anything yet, right?"

"Yeah, you don't have to. She's just leaving n--"

"Oh, I'd love to," Y/N said sweetly, cutting Lauren off. She immediately earned another glare from her girlfriend, but just as always, she just ignored that by grinning at her. 

Lauren heaved out a really deep sigh mentally and just rolled with it, not that she had much choice. Y/N already skipped out of the car and was talking to Katherine, leaving Lauren trailing behind them. The Y/E/C-eyed girl glanced behind her before shifting her attention back to the taller girl. "I've only talked to for five seconds and I already love you more than your sister," Y/N said. 

Katherine laughed as she felt Lauren sidled up to her on the other side. "Laur just needs time to let people in."

"And you're really nice too, wow," the Y/E/C-eyed girl complimented. "Have I already told you how beautiful your smile is, because oh my god..."

The taller girl blushed and glanced over at her younger sister with a questioning look.

"Y/N Y/L/N, are you seriously flirting with my sister right now?" Lauren asked with an eye roll. 

Y/N let out an exaggerated gasp. "Me? Flirting? I'm only telling the truth, it's not my fault your sister is so--"

"Y/N Y/L/N," the dark-haired sister repeated sternly. She officially can't believe this girl, first, she was making inappropriate remarks to her the entire time, and now she's trying to flirt with her sister. And like, the fact that these compliments actually sounded flattering compared to the ones she's gotten also annoyed her more than it probably should.