Author's Note

So, sadly this is the end.

Thank you so much for reading my work, it means so much to me and I'm honestly really grateful.

Both the books 'Always' and 'Forever' hold a really special place for me, because it was the first proper book idea that I thought of, and was actually brave enough to publish on Wattpad.

I kind of did it for me and didn't really think that anyone would read it, but then so many of you did, which is so heartwarming.

The idea for Always began with a simple scene in my mind - after which I tried to expand on it, tried to work around it and eventually form a story.

I had always intended for Serena and Liam to eventually be together in the end - even if there were many #TeamWill supporters (which I completely understand)

There's something about one-sided and unrequited feelings, that's always resonated with me. I find that's there's something so powerful about it's incompleteness, that it's truly something.

I probably don't relate to it, as much as I think some of you do, but I do think it's incredible.

Once again, I just want to thank each and everyone one of you for reading this book.

(Although never imagined that I would be publishing some of these chapters, during a global pandemic and a lockdown)

I could go on an endless ramble on how appreciative I am, but the bottom line just is, I'm filled with gratitude.

You're so awesome and I really do hope you've enjoyed the read.

I have some other books up if you want to check them out, or a few reading lists you could look at too.

Stay happy. Stay safe. Take care.

It's bye for now x